Who's enjoying pride month

Social contract theory says that people live together in society in accordance with an agreement that establishes moral and political rules of behavior. Some people believe that if we live according to a social contract, we can live morally by our own choice and not because a divine being requires it.

-- Google

Social contract theory says that people live together in society in accordance with an agreement that establishes moral and political rules of behavior. Some people believe that if we live according to a social contract, we can live morally by our own choice and not because a divine being requires it.

-- Google
🤣 google.

I appreciate the explanation and the decent conversation. I think that the majority of people, at least within particular regions/continents/countries, can choose to live morally without belief in higher power. Me and a large portion of my associates live morally while being sceptical of devine beings.

🤣 google.

I appreciate the explanation and the decent conversation. I think that the majority of people, at least within particular regions/continents/countries, can choose to live morally without belief in higher power. Me and a large portion of my associates live morally while being sceptical of devine beings.
Everyone makes their choice, and then lives with the consequences.

:coffee:

Well that ^ was enjoyable to see.

Can I add my $.02?

I totally reject the concept of a divine being for reasons too long (and likely to boring) to read.

I have no doubt I will not suffer any Christian post-death consequences of that. I have lived a more "Christian" life than most that bend a knee to their gods. I live past death ONLY in the memory of those who knew me. And other than a few here, that memory is a good one. That's eternal life in heaven (my version). A few here will only be remember with revulsion, and that's eternal life in hell in my way of thinking.

Well that ^ was enjoyable to see.

Can I add my $.02?

I totally reject the concept of a divine being for reasons too long (and likely to boring) to read.

I have no doubt I will not suffer any Christian post-death consequences of that. I have lived a more "Christian" life than most that bend a knee to their gods. I live past death ONLY in the memory of those who knew me. And other than a few here, that memory is a good one. That's eternal life in heaven (my version). A few here will only be remember with revulsion, and that's eternal life in hell in my way of thinking.
We know the exact timeline of the Christian deity’s ascent from a background player in the Canaanite pantheon to supreme ruler of Hebrew mythology and the eventual Roman appropriation that made him popular today.

Last edited:
The dynamic duo, together again😂👍

Inbred Shitstain Tranny and Single Bagel Nazi Blanger, baiting and trolling the Gear Forums.
Shitstain - Banned
Inbred Beta Redneck - Banned
Donnie B./Strandberg Junkie/??? - Banned

Single Bagel Fart continually kissing the mods asses. Not sure about Inbred Tranny Shitstain though, that one is just stupid! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The dynamic duo, together again😂👍

Inbred Shitstain Tranny and Single Bagel Nazi Blanger, baiting and trolling the Gear Forums.
And there’s his toady cheerleader who only posts follow up repetitions of what his daddy posted first.
IMG_9064.jpeg

Back