Who's enjoying pride month

Please elaborate.
He's busy burning the Satanic bible.

070321_R6B4806.jpg

Hey you cockhead...................with a peaknuckle brain.

"Ad-hominem Attacks of a Sexual Nature"​

Do you want the Monkey to castrate you?
That was the PSA thread's title - IOW, the subject matter only.

I made it as clear as I could:

Not OK
Describing imaginary sexual acts by members with the obvious intention of denigrating them.
Describing imaginary sexual organs of members with the obvious intention of denigrating them.
Describing imaginary sexual preferences of members with the obvious intention of denigrating them.
Fill in the blanks...

OK
Use of colloquial words such as motherfucker, cocksucker, pussy (as in "weak"), dickhead, asshole etc.

The distinction between this and what Aynirar said should be obvious.

I also banged on about the key identifier's being the use of a verb. Aynirar didn't use a verb, so there's that too. The clues are all there.

Hey FUCKWITS................check this out you degenerate maggots.

Transgender Murderer Who Killed His Two Babies Will Receive Taxpayer-Funded Breast Implants in Women’s Prison​

Jason Michael Hann, who now goes by the name “Jessica Marie Hann,” received the death penalty in 2014 for killing his daughter Montana and son Jason — but now he is in a women’s prison and will be given taxpayer-funded breast implants because he decided he is “transgender.”​

Hann killed his 10-week-old daughter Montana in 1999 and his two-month-old son Jason in 2001.

The baby’s bodies were found in storage units in Arkansas and Arizona.

“Hate the sin, not the sinner”
-PLX

The sin of course being murder

Not OK
Describing imaginary sexual acts by members with the obvious intention of denigrating them.
Describing imaginary sexual organs of members with the obvious intention of denigrating them.
Describing imaginary sexual preferences of members with the obvious intention of denigrating them.
Fill in the blanks...

OK
Use of colloquial words such as motherfucker, cocksucker, pussy (as in "weak"), dickhead, asshole etc.

I also banged on about the key identifier's being the use of a verb. Aynirar didn't use a verb, so there's that too. The clues are all there.
The verb was strongly implied....................the implication has me jerking to Transies.

Not OK
Fill in the blanks...

OK

To further delve into the delicious sea of minutiae, “ad hominem” implies a remark towards a person unrelated to the topic at hand.
I feel my post was square under the umbrella of “transexuals in beauty pageants”.

Add to that a previous quote from Yabba

“you always check to see if the liberty bell is hanging between their legs. ALWAYS a showstopper…….naturally”

which would leave one to believe he has had on a least one occasion, discovered an unwanted member in a presumably dimly lit room, hence the apprehension

This is an ad hominem attack of a sexual nature.

:cool:
No I don’t think so

It’s not really personal to him. I think anyone that checks to see if someone has a penis before making their move, is probably someone that has found a penis at least once in their past.
It’s a blanket assumption

Back