Who's enjoying pride month

Serious question for you....have you ever had a homosexual experience with something that had a penis?

Serious question.................for real.
giphy.gif

Thanks Donnie,
Your sig is such a powerful, life changing statement. Very moving.

Appreciate it, Dude🙏
Hey Donnie why do you, Donnie, Donnie, Donnie and Donnie always give Donnie, Donnie, Donnie, Donnie and Donnie such a hard time but never think twice about what Donnie, Donnie or Donnie do? Don't even get me started on how you interact with Donnie, Donnie or Donnie and his buddy Donnie.

Meanwhile that law in Illinois passed allowing illegals to be armed police officers .

As is always the case liberals screamed it was fake news ha ha ha ha ha

The new Illinois law just signed into law giving illegal aliens the right to be armed police officers?? Totalitarian leftists like Gov Pritzker don’t give a shit about the Constitution!!!

My question is why do leftists always have no clue what's going on in their own party. Why are they always so ridiculously clueless ? Only possible explanation is they STILL get all their info from the mainstream media and as anybody with a functioning brain will tell you the mainstream will never report on anything that makes their party look bad.

You can't help people who suffer from this kind of sheer idiocy.

I have to admit I do enjoy proving them wrong all the time but I shouldn't have to do that they should have some sort of clue but they never do .

C'mon you leftists , aren't you sick of ALWAYS being wrong ?

My question is why do leftists always have no clue what's going on in their own party. Why are they always so ridiculously clueless ? Only possible explanation is they STILL get all their info from the mainstream media and as anybody with a functioning brain will tell you the mainstream will never report on anything that makes their party look bad.

You can't help people who suffer from this kind of sheer idiocy.

I have to admit I do enjoy proving them wrong all the time but I shouldn't have to do that they should have some sort of clue but they never do .

C'mon you leftists , aren't you sick of ALWAYS being wrong ?
Because no one here is a "leftist"..

They're just low-effort trolls, posting whatever they think is going to trigger you guys.

:poop:

Hey Donnie why do you, Donnie, Donnie, Donnie and Donnie always give Donnie, Donnie, Donnie, Donnie and Donnie such a hard time but never think twice about what Donnie, Donnie or Donnie do? Don't even get me started on how you interact with Donnie, Donnie or Donnie and his buddy Donnie.

🤣

Leftists always desperately attempt to over - exaggerate truth, trying to make it seem outrageous and ridiculous.

Seen this movie 100’s of times,😂👍

Love it! More please!😅

PRICELESS
:hys:

Many of these guys are definitely leftists . The reason I know this is because I've been on a shit ton of forums and ALL leftists are exactly the same way . Go to any hard left wing site and they all have no clue about what their party supports or what laws their party passed .

Todays leftists seem to think todays dem party is the party of old and it's 100% the opposite .

Many of these guys are definitely leftists . The reason I know this is because I've been on a shit ton of forums and ALL leftists are exactly the same way . Go to any hard left wing site and they all have no clue about what their party supports or what laws their party passed .

Todays leftists seem to think todays dem party is the party of old and it's 100% the opposite .

🎯😂👍

Back