Why I haven't been here lately...

• Thread starter Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date Start date
that's terrible man, hope everything works out for the best. Mojo sent.

:cheers:

Mojo, sent. I am not sure you can do anything to budge the bastards at an insurance.

Prayer sent... I'll pray again tomorrow with my kids (they already went to bed tonight).

Prayers Sent
Do you have a fund set up somewhere ?
where i can donate :)

hey bro p.m. me your address. and other info such as where your staying phone number etc. I talked to my lodge all we need is some contact info to give to the lodge local to you. don't worry bro thing will get better. And as always you and your family are in my prayers

damn dude, i'm really sorry to hear it

if there's any way i can help out i'd be glad to

Prayers headed your way brother. You ever need me, just shoot me a pm. I went through a very similar experience with my wife. Keep your head up.

>|<>QBB<
gaijun":0c476 said:
Prayers Sent
Do you have a fund set up somewhere ?
where i can donate :)

It may come to that but I have nothing set up yet other than a fundraiser concert here in Warrensburg. If anybody lives in the area and wants to attend or help out please PM me! It's not set in stone yet but I will make a separate thread promoting the show when I know more about it for sure. My sister is handling most of it.

Thank you everybody! Every time I come back and check this thread it makes me feel better!

I'm only 2-3 hours from Warrensberg, let me know when the event is and if there's anything I can do.

Mojo sent! I sincerely hope your wife gets better.

Tyler

Back