Why I haven't been here lately...

• Thread starter Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date Start date
Man, my heart goes out to you and your wife. I'm with Ratter, if you had coverage for your family though work and they are denying benefits - see a lawyer right away. You and your wife will be in my prayers.

I feel so ashamed that I just saw this thread. That seriously sucks man. Mojo sent.

thanks
you keep us posted
im sure alot of us are more then good christian people
we're a band of brothers :)

Just prayed for you and your wife. Will repeat until advised your through this storm. Other than jammin', I ride almost every weekend thats not below 45 degrees, with 80 % being to raise funds for families in need due to medical/fire/natural disaster/etc. Most cities have one or two (if not more) biker oriented bars. Despite the reputation, were eager to ride for a good cause and chip in to help out others. Actually, I have many bike riding friends who also play guitar, base and drums, so you might find some help in that direction. Just a suggestion, stop in and see if you can get scheduled as a benefit ride this spring. Mojos to ya! Jeff

Update:

Should be starting therapy within a week or two, they diagnosed her at a stage 2b which is bad but much better than it could be. She's hurting pretty bad, it's spread to her legs and she has a hard time walking sometimes.

Please keep us in your prayers and I'll keep you guys updated. We got the internet at my father-in-law's today so I should be on here regularly again.

We're having a benefit concert for her next saturday with 6 bands if anybody in the area wants to take part.

Thanks for the prayers/support guys! It really does help!

Hey man, best wishes and speedy recovery to you and the wife both! Hope everything turns out , I'll keep you in my prayers/mojoing!

Jeff

damn bro, keep your (and her) head up.

we're here for ya through it all man.

>|<>QBB<
Zach":11403 said:
:( Thats horrible man. I wish the best for you guys.

+1

sorry to hear, i wish you and your wife the best of luck and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Back