Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
You're claiming your iPhone misspelled anti-Semitic? Sure. RIght. Of course. Happens ALL the time.

Gawd you're stupid.
Check this spelling....................stoopid. I've got a 1990s brick.............................between my legs.

Oh yeah, welcome back to the show.

You're claiming your iPhone misspelled anti-Semitic? Sure. RIght. Of course. Happens ALL the time.

Gawd you're stupid.

Stupid?!
🤡🤡🤡🤡
You talking to yourself again?!

567D1F45-D99E-450D-8899-D601DBD381F1.jpeg

Did you hobble her front legs so she couldn't bleat and run and hide with the rest of the goats?

Wait...you say you're a premature ejaculator too? (hole in one). Dude, see your doctor.
@BeerAndNuts Not bad for you Fat Guts but the hind legs in rubber boots works a charm. Ask a New Zealander. Pre Ejaculate? All the time, fuck her and her needs.

Par 3 course? :ROFLMAO:

*cough*

OXnvF4o.jpg
When I was visiting my daughter a couple weeks ago I hit the par 3 course that's about 5 mins from her house. I played it using one club, a 7 iron. Damn, that's a LOT harder than I thought. I only parred one hole, the single par 4 on the course. And that was 4 rounds around the 9 hole course. Around the greens was the score killer. This was a legit little course with lots of sand and water on 4 (of the 9) holes. And of course I couldn't putt worth a shit with the 7 iron. But it was fun!!!

Is that yours? If so, I'm envious. I've never had a hole in one. I like the the trophy thingy too. For reals.

Yup. Was nice cause I had joined a 3-some so there were witnesses.
Uphill blind hole into the sun. 170 or so yards but and and into the wind at that time of day.
One of those perfect sounding thwack t-shots. Knew it was going to be a make-able putt.

Drove up and the green's empty. Dude walks over and looks in and calls it out.
Instead chicken skin and then a pretty good buzz that lasted the rest of the afternoon.

FTR, best round ever was an 87 and at my best I was averaging just under 3 figures a round.
I'm just really glad it wasn't one of those semi-fluke ones.

Yup. Was nice cause I had joined a 3-some so there were witnesses.
Uphill blind hole into the sun. 170 or so yards but and and into the wind at that time of day.
One of those perfect sounding thwack t-shots. Knew it was going to be a make-able putt.

Drove up and the green's empty. Dude walks over and looks in and calls it out.
Instead chicken skin and then a pretty good buzz that lasted the rest of the afternoon.

FTR, best round ever was an 87 and at my best I was averaging just under 3 figures a round.
I'm just really glad it wasn't one of those semi-fluke ones.
That ALL sounds good. But your ongoing problem is when you slip it in the rear door and say you missed the front door they'll know you're lying as you got a hole in one. See, not so clever after all.

Lived here for 20 years. Wife and I got memberships and bought a used cart.
Was such a blast. We were late 40s early 50s so it was a great time for the new hobby
and we got some exercise. Had to give it up cause of my back.

Again, I'm basically a double bogey golfer yet we played this course so many times I
eventually birdied every hole at least once.

h3gGR5m.png

I once responded in another forum to a woman lamenting about how hard it is being a woman these days and having men limiting their reproductive freedom and earning more than women. I rebutted that even after Dobbs, women have more reproductive freedom than men as they still have the option to abort (even if that option isn't as easy) and that once conception occurs, men have no choice at all. I also called BS on any statistical analysis that would claim to prove on an apples to apples basis, that men earn more than women. I never claimed that they didn't earn less, just that it was near impossible to calculate objectively.

Her response was to call me a misogynist. No rebuttal to anything I said. No facts. No logical argument. Just name calling. People do that when they have no reasoned rebuttal to ideas they oppose.

I once responded in another forum to a woman lamenting about how hard it is being a woman these days and having men limiting their reproductive freedom and earning more than women. I rebutted that even after Dobbs, women have more reproductive freedom than men as they still have the option to abort (even if that option isn't as easy) and that once conception occurs, men have no choice at all. I also called BS on any statistical analysis that would claim to prove on an apples to apples basis, that men earn more than women. I never claimed that they didn't earn less, just that it was near impossible to calculate objectively.

Her response was to call me a misogynist. No rebuttal to anything I said. No facts. No logical argument. Just name calling. People do that when they have no reasoned rebuttal to ideas they oppose.
Exactly! Just like most of right wing OTC replying with insults and clown or rat pics! Case closed! Hahahaha! You've proven our point! :hys:

Back