Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
Donnie, I saw your call mate.

Yes, he was a bit OTT, but I see it merely as someone venting his strong opinions, albeit tactlessly in a forum context.

You scolded someone for wishing a member's child gets polio - because it was poor taste and crass.

You're giving a pass to someone for wishing a member dies from Aids - cause he's venting an opinion.

Seriously, not trying to be difficult but I hope you can see the confusion.

If I state up front I'm venting, can I wish a member to their face that their life partner dies in a fire?

Last edited:
This was horrible and so racist!
1631284071949-jpeg.88189

You scolded someone for wishing a member's child gets polio - because it was vulgar and crass.

You're giving a pass to someone for wishing a member dies from Aids - cause he's venting opinions?

If I'm venting, can i wish Picasso gets leprosy so his fingers and dick falls off - to his face?
Please clarify.

Seriously, not trying to be difficult but I hope you can see the confusion.
No confusion Donnie.

Although it's tasteless, wishing another member would die from this or that has never been punished; it's just ad-hominem BS. No different from saying, "Drop dead" to someone. Not a threat either. That tasteless old post of yours that Picasso posted above falls into this category. You were never punished for it, remember? Just bad form, really. Childish.

Wishing harm on family of a member I see as a different story however. It's beyond-tasteless IMHO. There are many reasons why I make this distinction and I started writing them down before I realised, "hang on... what the heck?". You should easily be able to separate the two; it's not rocket science.

You're not a rat, you are a groomer, even worse Jesse.

You wish, you pathetic Neanderthal.
I’m just a regular guy who’ll give anyone the time of day, as long as they’re not hurting anyone else or committing a crime.
You’re a sad little homophobic bitch who’s biggest talent is trawling up forum members’ details online.
Got a job yet?

I’m just a regular guy who’ll give anyone the time of day, as long as they’re not hurting anyone else or committing a crime.
You’re a sad little homophobic bitch who’s biggest talent is trawling up forum members’ details online.
Got a job yet?
One question for you Stripped Rights pedo, how the hell would one find out who you were by the dumb user name "jdell77"? Think about it dummy. Now go back to grooming kids, your number one specialty.

You cleared up the confusion. Thanks.

Hey @voodooradio1 here's wishing YOU the slowest, most agonizing death a person can have.
You too @Picasso
Unlike you pedo grandpa, I don't wish death upon anyone. Please continue to live your pathetic life on the computer 24/7 like a smelly rat downloading all those kiddie picts.

Got a job yet?

‘homophobic’ 😂 Love it👍

Powerful indoctrinated Lib Talk👍

One question for you Stripped Rights pedo, how the hell would one find out who you were by the dumb user name "jdell77"? Think about it dummy. Now go back to grooming kids, your number one specialty.

You tell me, Columbo.
Again, you wish I was a groomer. At least then you’d have something to pin on me 😂
Right now you’ve got nothing, apart from what you can trawl up online.

Got that job yet?

Got a job yet?
You wouldn't give THIS the time of day....surely?

1e954208-b824-47c4-b29c-647f19975648-jpeg.161548

When they were handing out "I'm an Ignorant and Ugly Homophope" buttons did
Rig Talk grab more than their share?

Dozens of guitar forums out there and this place wins hands down for having the loudest and
proudest group of LBGTQ haters on the web. By far.

Do you hate because you're afraid?
Do you hate because you're threatened?
Do you hate cause your mommy and daddy taught you to?
Do you hate because your church promotes it?

Or you just a piece of shit human being?

Back