Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
TDiNl3K.jpg

When they were handing out "I'm an Ignorant and Ugly Homophope" buttons did
Rig Talk grab more than their share?

Dozens of guitar forums out there and this place wins hands down for having the loudest and
proudest group of LBGTQ haters on the web. By far.

Do you hate because you're afraid?
Do you hate because you're threatened?
Do you hate cause your mommy and daddy taught you to?
Do you hate because your church promotes it?

Or you just a piece of shit human being?
Hey, I'm offended you've profiled me. \:D/

@BeerAndNuts Enjoy your day Fella...........there's always tomorrow for shits and giggles................now fuck off! :cheers:
I'll fuck off in a minute.

Today's list: I have to do my Sunday volunteer thing at the old folks home, a buddy is going to drop over and we're doing a little gear swap (temporary). He's got a Suhr guitar and a Friedman Pink Taco II I want to try. In return I'm loaning him a couple interesting guitars - a Les Paul and a Tele. He's a Tele guy. I'm a Les Paul guy.

Then the usual weekend things I didn't do yesterday cuz I went golfing. You know the drill - the honey do list.

I'll fuck off in a minute.

Today's list: I have to do my Sunday volunteer thing at the old folks home, a buddy is going to drop over and we're doing a little gear swap (temporary). He's got a Suhr guitar and a Friedman Pink Taco II I want to try. In return I'm loaning him a couple interesting guitars - a Les Paul and a Tele. He's a Tele guy. I'm a Les Paul guy.

Then the usual weekend things I didn't do yesterday cuz I went golfing. You know the drill - the honey do list.
I never ever feel comfortable playing a Les Paul sitting down or standing up. I have a couple but they collect dust. I used to DESPISE Teles but one day the penny dropped and I'm now a fan. Still hate them standing up and playing them but sitting down I like them. Working the tone knob is the trick to them. I started on Les Pauls and made a SUPER TOUGH one year long transition to Strats and have never looked back. They aced it in 1954......amazing. Good to hear and know you're helping the old folks......................well done.

Last edited:
You wouldn't give THIS the time of day....surely?

1e954208-b824-47c4-b29c-647f19975648-jpeg.161548

If this person feels better by dressing as a woman, then what the fuck has it got to do with me?
Only mentally insecure sheep brainwashed by Fox feel so threatened by the half of 1% who identify as trans. Get over yourself.

State and suburb please?

Ask one of these other village fucktards here to search the internet for you.

Because this fucking moron posts his info on every gear forum he's on.. easily found with a 10-second Google search of his username.

:ROFLMAO:

But he only cries about it being mentioned here.. Wonder why ?

Because I’ve got nothing to hide. I post my contact info when it’s relevant to gear sales.

So you admit to searching up my information online? Fucking creep.
You know who else covertly searches up people’s info online? Groomers and pedo’s. The exact weirdo’s you villagers accuse me of being like. Myopic hypocrites.
I contacted RT admin as it was a clear breach of forum rules, which they agreed with.
So nice try with your little bully boy tactics there, ya dumb Texan.

How’s this for some detective work, Codumbo - You’ve been here 5 months with over 3000 posts. What’s that, something like 20 posts a day?
😂😂😂
Get a life man.

I look forward to your knee-jerk reaction to this post, which you will simply not be able to hold yourself back from. Off you go…

Last edited:
If this person feels better by dressing as a woman, then what the fuck has it got to do with me?
Only mentally insecure sheep brainwashed by Fox feel so threatened by the half of 1% who identify as trans. Get over yourself.

Ask one of these other village fucktards here to search the internet for you.

Because I’ve got nothing to hide. I post my contact info when it’s relevant to gear sales.

So you admit to searching up my information online? Fucking creep.
You know who else covertly searches up people’s info online? Groomers and pedo’s. The exact weirdo’s you villagers accuse me of being like. Myopic hypocrites.
I contacted RT admin as it was a clear breach of forum rules, which they agreed with.
So nice try with your little bully boy tactics there, ya dumb Texan.

How’s this for some detective work, Codumbo - You’ve been here 5 months with over 3000 posts. What’s that, something like 20 posts a day?
😂😂😂
Get a life man.

I look forward to your knee-jerk reaction to this post, which you will simply not be able to hold yourself back from. Off you go…
@jdel77 The best & most accurate statement to summate you is .........................Australia Deserves YOU.

Back