Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
Quick, get your guns out before they give you The Gay

lol-lmao.gif

Funny thing is, I'd love to see one of these guys call a homosexual a fag to their face. Most of my gay male buds I've known are tough and fight like their life depended on it.
No, you are just such a pussy that you gave up when they slapped you once, and pinned you face down to the bed. Its not they they are tough, as much as you are a weak faggot. I know your type. You run that dick sucker 90-nothing, then start crawfishing and bawling like a baby when someone puts their fist into your face.

That would make you an Islamaphobe. Im sure that when your girlfriend discovers your hatred of brown people, she's going to pack up her dick and find a new cuck.

40 year anniversary this May.
This was down in Cabo while celebrating our 25th.

WQYF51q.jpg

You ever been with a hot blond even once in your life?
I already know the answer since you're a closet fag.

420UDCp.jpg

Good lord..... the period correct mullets......... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

WQYF51q.jpg

You even ever been with a hot blond even once in your life?

420UDCp.jpg

That's great! A few more surgeries and he could pass at a quick glance.

And the fuckstick STILL keeps posting pics of his family. Goddamn, Donald. You are just one stupid motherfucker.
We all know where that dagger she's holding went later that night :hys:

WQYF51q.jpg

You even ever been with a hot blond even once in your life?

420UDCp.jpg

When you say "Hot" are you talking about the Down syndrome looking thing in the pic you posted? If so, that would be a hard no from me. Congrats on winning that Dog fight though! Bet that trophy looks awesome on the nitestand next to your dildo collection.

How fucking amazing is it that a small group of men on a gear related forum have been stalking the same
62 year old grandfather here for years simply because he's an outspoken liberal who's dared to verbally take them on,
i.e.; calling them out as the insurrection supporting, anti-cop, anti-democracy traitors that they are.

For that there's a handful of grown men who each have stashes of both my pictures and posts tucked away so they can
throw them back at me in replies to my posts here - that I never see in real time.

So much better to take a peek after periods of time so it's easy to scroll past all the same ole same ole from the clown crew.

Re: pictures

Everything posted here has been in the public domain for ages. It doesn't bother me one bit any more if any of you fucks
want to flex your Photoshop chops using my stuff. Go for it.
Just makes it easy for the non-MAGAts here to know who the snotty children are.

200w.gif

Last edited:
How fucking amazing is it that a small group of men on a gear related rock forum have been stalking the same
62 year old grandfather here for years simply because he's an outspoken liberal who's dared to verbally taken them on,
i.e.; calling them out as the insurrection supporting, anti-cop, anti-democracy traitors that they are.

For that there's a handful of grown men who each have stashes of both my pictures and posts tucked away so they can
throw them back at me in replies to my posts here - that I never see in real time.

So much better to take a peek after periods of time so it's easy to scroll past all the same ole same ole from the clown crew.

Re: pictures

Everything posted here has been in the public domain for ages. It doesn't bother me one bit any more if any of you fucks
want to flex your Photoshop chops using my stuff. Go for it.
Just makes it easy for the non-MAGAts here to know who the snotty children are.

200w.gif

Dude, I know, you’re the victim, yet again, just like hundreds of times before on countless forums, what are the odds that literally hundreds of people on these forms never seem to get along with you,
I feel for you.

👌
Maybe take a few days off the forums?
Some help is available:

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help

Back