Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
Dude…you are all a bunch of drama queens. Take a break, come back, and revisit all this nonsense. You’ll see it.
But, if I take a break, where will I get my daily warm fuzzies like I get from your wisdom, Doc?

Everything posted here has been in the public domain for ages. It doesn't bother me one bit any more if any of you fucks
want to flex your Photoshop chops using my stuff. Go for it.
Though I'd quote this to save for later.....

But, if I take a break, where will I get my daily warm fuzzies like I get from your wisdom, Doc?
I have already suggested you find someone that is in need of kindness. You just refuse to make yourself vulnerable. You’ll get there.

Liberal logic: Question and look for the true facts of January 6 and you're "Anti-cop"
Fly a BLM flag, an organization that publicly encourages non-compliance and anti-police rhetoric while destroying property, and you're a "peaceful protester"

You really are a stupid twat, Donald.

I have already suggested you find someone that is in need of kindness. You just refuse to make yourself vulnerable. You’ll get there.
I have, Doc. It seems YOU are in need of some. Why do you need a hug so bad?

Question and look for the true facts of January 6.

Hey dumb ass insurrection supporter: The cops already told you what happened.
You choose to believe the conspiracies instead.
Makes you a cop hater in my book.

You're a MAGAt.
You're already a proven balled/bald/bawled faced liar.
It's not 2021 any more.
Still being a PROUD MAGAt like you these days makes everything you type stink and immediately suspect.

Step away from your clown pals here and you're nothing but a Trump loving cult traitor.

Sling BS at me all you want. Doesn't change that fact for the normal folks looking on.

Last edited:
what the Capitol Police said vs what the raw footage said. Which is true I wonder?

Were you out of the country on January 6, 2021?
Was your television broken?
Internet down?
Are you blind?

Or just another MAGAt cult member?
Fuck you MAGA.

Hey dumb ass insurrection supporter: The cops already told you what happened.
You choose to believe the conspiracies instead.
Makes you a cop hater in my book.

You're a MAGAt.
You're already a proven balled/bald/bawled faced liar.
It's not 2021 any more. Still being a PROUD MAGAt like you these days makes
everything you type stink and immediately suspect.

Step away from your clown pals here and you're nothing but a Trump loving cult traitor.

Sling BS at me all you want. Doesn't change that fact for the normal folks looking on.
You don't know JACK SHIT, you psychopath. You KNOW what you've been spoon fed and assume the rest. A person questioning the series of events makes them sensible, not an overemotional shitbag like you, Princess. And far from "anti-cop" or an "insurrection supporter" Those are just terms you keep throwing out to justify your delusions. Just like MAGA and Trump.
You are the very embodiment of the term "useful idiot"

Last edited:
Were you out of the country on January 6, 2021?
Was your television broken?
Internet down?
Are you blind?

Or just another MAGAt cult member?
Fuck you MAGA.
2s0e8r.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back