Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
@DemNuts C'mon DemFuckTard, you KNOW J6 is a 100% Dem setup hoax......................I'm giving you THE benefit of the doubt that you're honest WITH brains. See it as an Olive Branch FFS. Don't take it and ..............I'll ass pump you and cross you off my Christmas list. All my Xmas list has now is cunts but you could be the best one. What say YOU Numb Nuts and stop sucking on Pelosi's rack FFS?
Tell that to the jailed J6 Terrorists, who are doing time and they have spoken on how Trump misled them and didn't lift a finger .
Trump wanted to give pardons to the J6 Terrorists .... but Trump changed his mind .
If he would have, he would have been in custody already .

Tell that to the jailed J6 Terrorists, who are doing time and they have spoken on how Trump misled them and didn't lift a finger .
Trump wanted to give pardons to the J6 Terrorists .... but Trump changed his mind .
If he would have, he would have been in custody already .

J6 ‘Terrorists’ 😂👍🤡🤡🤡🤡
Dude, just in case you haven’t heard, it’s bullshit… Wake up.😂👌

‘Another Terror Attack’
😂👍
… sorry, Axeman, that’s just really funny, man.
Hope your haven a great day, brother!👍
They should use the Patriot act on the J6 Terrorist, they deserve to be sent to Guantanomo Bay.

But, they have already provided good information to the NSA and Homeland Security..... that's why they didn't get charged with additional time in prison .

You know the NSA and Homeland Security has an eye out on people ordering Paramilitary gear, ammo and other War type weapons.

I could imagine a MAGA idiot shooting his AR-15 point blank at a Bradley transport .... he'll probably get hit by the ricochet .... PRICELESS 🇺🇲🤣👌

You know the NSA and Homeland Security has an eye out on people ordering Paramilitary gear, ammo and other War type weapons.

I could imagine a MAGA idiot shooting his AR-15 point blank at a Bradley transport .... he'll probably get hit by the ricochet .... PRICELESS 🇺🇲🤣👌
giphy.gif

I could imagine a MAGA idiot shooting his AR-15 point blank at a Bradley transport .... he'll probably get hit by the ricochet ....
You’re combat trained?!😂😂😂 PRICELESS 🇺🇲🤣👌

Yes, the 5.56 round is notorious for ricocheting right back at the Shooter.🤡👌
You’re combat trained?!😂😂😂😂
PRICELESS🇺🇸🤣👌

Last edited:
No one with a rational critical reasonable mind will buy into the MAGA lies .... only a delusional mind would believe and defy reality, truth and facts .
I just hope you guys are trolling for Trolling's sake .... if not, you need help to come back to the Real World .
6b2i5m.jpg

Back