Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
DE88C47D-994C-4341-96DD-6264CE22DB15.jpeg

@SQUAREHEAD

Keith, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you out in public.
I was way out of line with you in the past and resorted to shit I shouldn't have.
I am sorry for that.

One thing I swore coming back was that you were off-limits.

I realize you are MAGA right now - but I honestly don't think that it cuts to your core.
We've communicated away from this shithole and I think deep down you're a good guy.

The other MAGAts here? FUCK THEM.

Last edited:
@SQUAREHEAD

I was way out of line with you in the past and resorted to shit I shouldn't have.

One thing I swore to myself coming back was that you were off-limits.
I will not reply to any post of yours directed and me, nor will I direct anything
at you from this point forward.

I realize you are MAGA but I'm letting you slide cause I don't think it's your fault.
We've communicated away from this shithole and I think deep down you're a good guy.

The other MAGAts here? FUCK THEM PIECES OF SHIT.
GregariousImmediateAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

@SQUAREHEAD

I am sorry for that.

I realize you are MAGA right now - but I honestly don't think that it cuts to your core.

Yep, the HMS Donald has hit the iceberg and is sinking fast. Any hangers on better scramble for the life boats or he’ll drag you down to the depths of delusion with him.

@SQUAREHEAD

I am sorry for that.

You CUNT.

"Over 500 protesters -including one Democratic lawmaker- were arrested inside the US Capitol this week in protest of the Trump administration’s crackdown on illegal immigration along the US-Mexico border."

capitol_protest.jpg

Back