Why RT’s MAGATS are so angry 24/7/365.

• Thread starter Thread starter BeerAndPizza
  • Start date Start date
🤣

merlin_172942449_8cff6994-4c1d-4a84-bdc0-ad9103829814-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

That tin-foil Capital picture is five years old!?!?!?!?
@DemNuts C'mon DemFuckTard, you KNOW J6 is a 100% Dem setup hoax......................I'm giving you THE benefit of the doubt that you're honest WITH brains. See it as an Olive Branch FFS. Don't take it and ..............I'll ass pump you and cross you off my Christmas list. All my Xmas list has now is cunts but you could be the best one. What say YOU Numb Nuts and stop sucking on Pelosi's rack FFS?

Reactions: rsm
Makes so much sense that all you MAGAts would be sucking Brett's dick hard too.
Spoiled Ivy prep asshole who fast tracks his way to the Supreme Court to become
one of Trump's anti woman's choice knuckle draggers.

Him and Kyle should hang out. They have things in common.
AA10lU8g.img

But you must ask "where is he going to wipe his ass?" Pucker up lover boy.
So you and Jackoff Cocaine Bear will have a roudevu in the woods with your new double headed electric pickle, that you ordered from the Alex Jones sex shop ?

The right.
Protesting.

09-vid_capitol-police-tactics-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

That’s old news, Chuckles…

We have all seen the video where the police are all smiling and peacefully chatting with people… 😅

Once again, You are years behind with your ‘political correspondence’.🤡

How many people in this picture were there based on the lies of Trump, Fox News, Trump's lawyers, etc.
If Trump had just acted like a man instead of a insolent child, J6 would have never happened.

All based on a lie. Trump's lie backed by his MAGAt cockroach army of sycophants.

The Real Donnie🤡
A racist, homophobic violent sick grandfather, banned from countless gear forms, because of racist comments, violent comments, living out his golden years on Internet forums, spewing his ludicrous, pitiful comedy, nonstop.
Always, ALWAYS, the poor victim.😥

41D5F07F-86BE-46D4-891C-4310554B2C40.jpeg

07C352CD-DEEA-43B9-90EA-42739B243AFC.jpeg
ED7652F8-9865-47FF-9CD3-9521AF9F2BA0.jpeg

Last edited:
How many people in this picture were there based on the lies of Trump, Fox News, Trump's lawyers, etc.
If Trump had just acted like a man instead of a insolent child, J6 would have never happened.

All based on a lie. Trump's lie backed by his MAGAt cockroach army of sycophants.
tenor.gif

The Real Donnie🤡
A racist, homophobic violent sick grandfather, banned from countless gear forms, because of racist comments, violent comments, living out his golden years on Internet forums, spewing his ludicrous, pitiful comedy, nonstop.
Always, ALWAYS, the poor victim.😥

View attachment 174166

View attachment 174163View attachment 174169
I'm going to love it when MAGA attempts another Terror Attack, RDF will mow them down and America won't care.

MAGA has been reduced to a Terrorists group, that will committed future terror attacks.
Just like the KKK did in the 1960's, planting bombs in Black Churches .... killing little girls .

I'm going to love it when MAGA attempts another Terror Attack, RDF will mow them down and America won't care.

MAGA has been reduced to a Terrorists group, that will committed future terror attacks.
Just like the KKK did in the 1960's, planting bombs in Black Churches .... killing little girls .

‘Another Terror Attack’
😂👍
… sorry, Axeman, that’s just really funny, man.
Hope your haven a great day, brother!👍

Back