3.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4306.jpeg
    IMG_4306.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2227.jpeg
    IMG_2227.jpeg
    458.9 KB · Views: 24
to help you out, imagine a unicorn had too many skittles and puked them out
Ha. I think it looks cool. But i dont see colors in the same way. I appreciate them, though. Like i love the blue in my guitar

I enjoy.meeting up to play a bunch of amps.
When i went to Matt's last time, we played my amp through all his cabs. One of them was just a phenomenal match, so i had to order the speakers. It is exciting.
What speakers you took?

have you tried the glasses? I results depend on which kind of colorblindness you have
Havent got a chance, but after the goofy videos of people moved to tears after seeing the true colors...I just cant think seriously about it.

do you pair them with anything? I have H75 creambacks with mine but want some variety if I put them in another cab
Not really into the pairing thing anymore. I think it can have unintended consequences, which can be a good thing, however The redbacks sounded so good, just want that sound without the variable of mixing.

That said, sweetwater only had two even though it said 6 in stock when i purchased, so i may mix with annies for a month or so

That's pretty sweet. I miss Tilt. Now it's just hotel lobbies and gas stations for the most part. There is one arcade in Seattle I take the kids to sometimes, and it's pretty big, but also like $4-10/game, no joke 😠. Some of the people there are way too into dance dance, though. Like they haven't stepped off the machine since it came out twenty years ago.

That's pretty sweet. I miss Tilt. Now it's just hotel lobbies and gas stations for the most part. There is one arcade in Seattle I take the kids to sometimes, and it's pretty big, but also like $4-10/game, no joke 😠. Some of the people there are way too into dance dance, though. Like they haven't stepped off the machine since it came out twenty years ago.
This is $20 everything set to free, there is no revolution in my dance

Not really into the pairing thing anymore. I think it can have unintended consequences, which can be a good thing, however The redbacks sounded so good, just want that sound without the variable of mixing.

That said, sweetwater only had two even though it said 6 in stock when i purchased, so i may mix with annies for a month or so

Annis are killer.

I lucked out on TGP and found a rare as a virtuous woman EVM12L, so now I gotta find a 1x12 (heresy) for it.

Edit: there's a local cornford 1x12, I'll probably snag it

Last edited:
This is $20 everything set to free, there is no revolution in my dance

It was all about those four player Simpsons/TMNT/Xmen games for me. Pacman is always worth a quarter to this day, though.
You ever play Pacman Jr?

20240530_160404.jpg

As many here have said,
The variety of different tones from different amps is highly addictive and I'll add once you run an a/b box or amp switcher and combine a few amps or just a/ b between 2,it's almost impossible to go back to just one .Plus the fun factor!

I try to keep it 2-3 at a time, anymore and one always collects dust. Any less and I spend too much time trying tweaking an amp to get other sounds out of it.

Back