Why were Covid-19 test kits sold/acquired in 2018?

• Thread starter Thread starter crwnedblasphemy
  • Start date Start date
Krull":3ucqcj4m said:
scottosan":3ucqcj4m said:
Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus (902780)
Additional Product information: Instruments used in clinical laboratories for In Vitro Diagnosis. Colorimetric end tidal CO2 detector, sizes compatible with child and adult endotracheal tube. Single use.

Ok, and once again when were these kits being acquired? In 2018 or in 2020 during the pandemic.
I found this, it goes back multiple years. First show any variation from 2018 to previous years
https://www.flexport.com/data/hs-code/9 ... m-ins-appr

Looks like the image you posted Krull is an edited/doctored version of the real thing:

https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtra ... uct/902780

Pay attention to "The data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19"

WOW super surprised you would post fake shit. :hys:

Krull":1lt2i2o2 said:
CNutz":1lt2i2o2 said:
Looks like the image you posted Krull is an edited/doctored version of the real thing:

Pay attention to "The data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19"

"The real thing" How do you know they didn't edit it after being exposed?

Jesus Christ man, is it just fun to live in a fucking alternate reality? Is the real world really that boring for you. What is it with conspiracy that is so seductive?

Krull":10jn5bba said:
CNutz":10jn5bba said:
Krull":10jn5bba said:
CNutz":10jn5bba said:

"The real thing" How do you know they didn't edit it after being exposed?

Jesus Christ man, is it just fun to live in a fucking alternate reality? Is the real world really that boring for you. What is it with conspiracy that is so seductive?

"Alternate reality" says the douchebag AI programmer. :hys:

It's quite easy to edit history in the computer age, especially when being exposed.

Fuck you Krull. You always spew, show me proof but that's because you are too fucking lazy to vet things yourself as long as it fits your narrative of failure and hate.

Love you long time

Krull":3sg8pwf5 said:
So countries around the world have been acquiring large quantities of these "genertic covid" test kits over the past few years which also happened to be used for testing covid-19.

Yup makes perfect sense. Nothing to see here folks.
you really are the person that wants to reinvent the wheel aren’t you? It’s like a damn nasal or oral swab with several other parts. It’s probably used for anything from flu, DNA, strep, and countless other tests. The site you’re referencing calls it a COVID-19 test. Others are calling it “Medical Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus” Why would you create a proprietary test when a generic one that’s used for countless other procedures that can be used. That said, if you wanted kit for collecting COVID samples, this is the part number to be ordered.

scottosan":2r7v44f4 said:
Krull":2r7v44f4 said:
So countries around the world have been acquiring large quantities of these "genertic covid" test kits over the past few years which also happened to be used for testing covid-19.

you really are the person that wants to reinvent the wheel aren’t you? It’s like a damn nasal or oral swab with several other parts. It’s probably used for anything from flu, DNA, strep, and countless other tests. The site you’re referencing calls it a COVID-19 test. Others are calling it “Medical Diagnostic Test instruments and apparatus” Why would you create a proprietary test when a generic one that’s used for countless other procedures that can be used. That said, if you wanted kit for collecting COVID samples, this is the part number to be ordered.
It's 2020 FFS & all we have seen are lies day in & day out. We see lockdowns with no science behind ANY of it & Krull RIGHTLY questions things. This is what a free thinker with intelligence does, a sheep does all the believing blindly.

The Dems & the press lie all day everyday about Trump. You got Pelosi & that joker faced Michigan kunt bitch doing the opposite of what they tell other people to do & they get caught. Chicago is a TOTAL lie about everything. You have Deblasio & Cuomo lying their asses off every moment.

Where did Covid originate & yet, we STILL haven't heard publicly or formally it was from the Wuhan lab. Odd behaviour wouldn't you agree yet, Trump is GUILTY for everything from anonymous sources each & every time & people believe the bullshit the minute they hear it.

Look at all the riots that are called peaceful by Dems & the news. which = lies all day every day.

Schiff & his perpetual lies on having the drop on Trump & he STILL can't impeach him as he has nothing, as usual = 2020 lies again. Trump's wall? More lies as it is Obama's & the Dems wall as THEY signed into law. Trump inherited the wall as the incoming POTUS & yet the Dems & the press are lying continually. = lies.

So, you antagonistic assholes, Krull has every right of intelligence to ask questions & the validity of everything today.

Open your eyes & look beyond your noses & the Dems.

I'll be in my office if anyone is up for the challenge.

Yeah yeah yeah but Trump, who did not want to start a panic back in February by playing down the severity of the china virus, did NOTHING about PPE for another 2 months.
Fucking asshole.

And Fuck you WGAF with your stupid talk about no science being used in regards to Covid.
Your DUMB TRUMPY bear tells everyone he listens the science and understands it because he is so smart, actually smarter then his brother who was an MIT wizard..

You and every other idiot who drinks the dribblings of the Trumpy Bear are the ones who are gullible and just plain hateful.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya. .

The default intelligent position in life is one of scepticism.

For that, IMHO nobody should be criticised. Research and efficacy of follow-through, sure, but not the irrefutably-valid act of taking the default position itself.

Krull":22471t5i said:
WGAF":22471t5i said:
scottosan":22471t5i said:
Krull":22471t5i said:

It's 2020 FFS & all we have seen are lies day in & day out. We see lockdowns with no science behind ANY of it & Krull RIGHTLY questions things. This is what a free thinker with intelligence does, a sheep does all the believing blindly.

The Dems & the press lie all day everyday about Trump. You got Pelosi & that joker faced Michigan kunt bitch doing the opposite of what they tell other people to do & they get caught. Chicago is a TOTAL lie about everything. You have Deblasio & Cuomo lying their asses off every moment.

Where did Covid originate & yet, we STILL haven't heard publicly or formally it was from the Wuhan lab. Odd behaviour wouldn't you agree yet, Trump is GUILTY for everything from anonymous sources each & every time & people believe the bullshit the minute they hear it.

Look at all the riots that are called peaceful by Dems & the news. which = lies all day every day.

Schiff & his perpetual lies on having the drop on Trump & he STILL can't impeach him as he has nothing, as usual = 2020 lies again. Trump's wall? More lies as it is Obama's & the Dems wall as THEY signed into law. Trump inherited the wall as the incoming POTUS & yet the Dems & the press are lying continually. = lies.

So, you antagonistic assholes, Krull has every right of intelligence to ask questions & the validity of everything today.

Open your eyes & look beyond your noses & the Dems.

I'll be in my office if anyone is up for the challenge.

Well said WGAF. I'm just sitting back and watching Siteclown foam at the mouth.

Krull, YOU CAN"T HANDLE IT. You USA wannabe

4eik4g.jpg

Monkey Man":2enemeun said:
The default intelligent position in life is one of scepticism.

For that, IMHO nobody should be criticised. Research and efficacy of follow-through, sure, but not the irrefutably-valid act of taking the default position itself.
I’ve been a skeptic for so long that I am as equally as skeptic of skeptical article. I’ve been caught on the wrong side enough too see how people can get sucked in either way. I always ask myself, who is the source and if there could be a logical explanation.

In this case, Infowars is highly unreliable. They are shit stirrers.

I feel there’s a logical explanation in this case.

My issue, is that the same offenders refuse to acknowledge any counterpoint regardless the detail or accuracy

scottosan":1h90ikyi said:
In this case, Infowars is highly unreliable. They are shit stirrers.

I feel there’s a logical explanation in this case.

Scott you're right, there is a logical explanation. The image posted from infowars is a doctored image. You can even see where the idiot that edited the image, (probably that retard Alex Jones himself) did not get the background color of the text correct.

Here is the original source:

This excerpt from it "The data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19" explains it all.

Also even if it was not a doctored image, you can clearly see the CO2 instrument is a general purpose diagnostic tool that was 2018 stock. Nothing specialized for covid 19

Krull":16zdk3m8 said:
scottosan":16zdk3m8 said:
Krull":16zdk3m8 said:

So this is THE kit to order for all those various tests? Good to know Sherlock. I love how you casually used the word "probably" used for anything from flu to DNA...I guess these countries anticipated taking a lot of medical tests for whatever reason...

Additional Product information:Medical Test kits/ Instruments, apparatus used in Diagnostic Testing
Category: Medical Test kits/ Instruments, apparatus used in Diagnostic Testing
The data here track *****previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19****

https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/train ... uct/902780
Let me know if so need to read it to you in an Elmo voice.

Attachments

• 324580F1-CE06-44A7-9868-F138E8712783.jpeg
    324580F1-CE06-44A7-9868-F138E8712783.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 298
Krull":1doi1ehq said:
scottosan":1doi1ehq said:
Krull":1doi1ehq said:

So this is THE kit to order for all those various tests? Good to know Sherlock. I love how you casually used the word "probably" used for anything from flu to DNA...I guess these countries anticipated taking a lot of medical tests for whatever reason...
Right, no one got standard lab work done before COVID-19.

Krull":2uzq5wwr said:
Sitedrifter":2uzq5wwr said:
Yeah yeah yeah but Trump, who did not want to start a panic back in February by playing down the severity of the china virus, did NOTHING about PPE for another 2 months.
Fucking asshole.

And Fuck you WGAF with your stupid talk about no science being used in regards to Covid.
Your DUMB TRUMPY bear tells everyone he listens the science and understands it because he is so smart, actually smarter then his brother who was an MIT wizard..

You and every other idiot who drinks the dribblings of the Trumpy Bear are the ones who are gullible and just plain hateful.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya. .

You're right Siteclown, I can't handle your foaming at the mouth drivel that you constantly post. If this isn't evidence of your derangement, I don't know what is.

:thumbsdown:

Krull":1yjgct22 said:
scottosan":1yjgct22 said:
scottosan":1yjgct22 said:

Additional Product information:Medical Test kits/ Instruments, apparatus used in Diagnostic Testing
Category: Medical Test kits/ Instruments, apparatus used in Diagnostic Testing
The data here track *****previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling COVID-19****

https://wits.worldbank.org/tariff/train ... uct/902780
Let me know if so need to read it to you in an Elmo voice.

Wow good work! No shit Sherlock! You still don't see the point. The point is why were these countries ordering so many of these kits years back, and THESE are the kits being used to as you say "critically tackle covid-19"

Let me know if you want me to explain it to you in a Nancy Pelosi voice.
is a swab, tube, label etc. pretty standard and used my most clinics and hospitals on a regular basis.

Another conspiracy theory of Alex Jones shot down in flames.

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Krull":mrfhmxr9 said:
Scottoson...for fuck sakes, learn to proof read and spell properly. In my head it sounds like Elmo is in fact reading your posts...

Anyways good work dude. You've solved the mystery of why these kits were being sold in large quantities around the world, because apparently there is high demand for being swabbed and probed.
Sorry I have Shrek fingers on a 2.5inch keyboard. I’ve posted the imports numbers going back 5 years showing similar quantities and only moderately import increases. Are you theorizing this has been planned for 5 years and orchestrated by every country in the world?

Krull":3lkk8o9u said:
Still doesn't explain why it was called "covid-19 diagnostic test instruments and apparatus" in 2018.

Yes Alex Jones is a wingnut but sometimes there is some truth in what he reports.

I wasn't aware that SARS2 had been given the name COVID19 circa 2018. Also if there was not an outbreak why would there be a test pre-made to test for a virus that was only known to exist in the laboratory.

How could Dr. Fauci be so sure that the Trump administration would be hit by a "SURPRISE OUTBREAK" in his 2017 speech. Why does he a other NIH/CDC researchers own patents on the glycoproteins GP120 in the coronavirus? YOU CANNOT Patent anything that occurs in nature.......... but you can patent a man enhanced virus that has gain of function properties.

Back