Why were Covid-19 test kits sold/acquired in 2018?

• Thread starter Thread starter crwnedblasphemy
  • Start date Start date
Next to the United States and China the Gates Foundation is the greatest contributor to the World Health Organization. Does he really love all those poor people in those 3rd world nations that much.

Have you ever watched his TED talk??????? Funny the YT channels that played the most offending excerpts are being censored, I'm looking for it Del Big Tree had it, yup, his channel was taken down.

Krull":3mc5s0wn said:
scottosan":3mc5s0wn said:
Krull":3mc5s0wn said:
Scottoson...for fuck sakes, learn to proof read and spell properly. In my head it sounds like Elmo is in fact reading your posts...

Anyways good work dude. You've solved the mystery of why these kits were being sold in large quantities around the world, because apparently there is high demand for being swabbed and probed.
Sorry I have Shrek fingers on a 2.5inch keyboard. I’ve posted the imports numbers going back 5 years showing similar quantities and only moderately import increases. Are you theorizing this has been planned for 5 years and orchestrated by every country in the world?

I've provided videos of Event 201 where they simulate a "coronavirus" outbreak, funded by the usual suspects, Gates Foundation, John Hopkins University along with many global partners. And then there is Dr. Fauci in 2017 saying that there will be a suprise outbreak. Judge for yourself.
dude, you’d make the ultimate liberal. When presented facts, you insult and change topics. We’re talking about test kits, but carry on with yourself.

Seriously, there are mental disorder responses with this. :shocked: :shocked:

Why? because communication channels are not clear, they're not being recognised & they're being refuted way too quickly. :( :(

Emotions & egos need to be parked otherwise how can anything be actually communicated & comprehended. :thumbsup:

SiteClown, you're just being plain stupid & over emotional in every response. The word juvenile comes to mind & I wish this wasn't the case as I know you can do better, I've seen it from you in the past.

Krull":12op6199 said:
Interesting how this so called "simple generic test kit" as some call it but which are now classified as "Covid-19 Diagnostic Test Instruments and apparatus" according to the official document provided by the World Customs Organization, prepared jointly with the World Health Organization.

http://wits.worldbank.org/data/public/hs-classification-reference_edition-2_en.pdf

This test Instrument kit or as it's now called Covid-19 Diagnostic Test Instruments and apparatus had the following:

In 2018, Top importers are China ($3,439,905.44K , 135,787,000 Item), United States ($1,620,675.95K ), European Union ($1,603,897.24K ), Germany ($971,315.92K ), Korea, Rep. ($691,305.58K ).

https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/co...w/Imports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/902780

:lol: :LOL: at the facts.

I'm not sure what exactly you are getting at, but looking at nominal expenditures per country is meaningless if you are not going to control for size--i.e., per capita spending. Plugging in population, China spent $2.40 per person while the U.S. spent $5 per person. Germany and Korea far exceeded both at $12 and $13 per resident for these products. Korea is obviously the most forward looking out of the four. That's not exactly news to anybody.

Krull":33nznqow said:
JackTripper":33nznqow said:
Krull":33nznqow said:
Interesting how this so called "simple generic test kit" as some call it but which are now classified as "Covid-19 Diagnostic Test Instruments and apparatus" according to the official document provided by the World Customs Organization, prepared jointly with the World Health Organization.

http://wits.worldbank.org/data/public/hs-classification-reference_edition-2_en.pdf

This test Instrument kit or as it's now called Covid-19 Diagnostic Test Instruments and apparatus had the following:

In 2018, Top importers are China ($3,439,905.44K , 135,787,000 Item), United States ($1,620,675.95K ), European Union ($1,603,897.24K ), Germany ($971,315.92K ), Korea, Rep. ($691,305.58K ).

https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/co...w/Imports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/902780

:lol: :LOL: at the facts.

I'm not sure what exactly you are getting at, but looking at nominal expenditures per country is meaningless if you are not going to control for size--i.e., per capita spending. Plugging in population, China spent $2.40 per person while the U.S. spent $5 per person. Germany and Korea far exceeded both at $12 and $13 per resident for these products. Korea is obviously the most forward looking out of the four. That's not exactly news to anybody.

jackiechanmeme.jpg

....anyways. What's also interesting is that there is no data for China's importing or exporting of Covid-19 Diagnostic Test Instruments and apparatus in 2019.

Good grief, your ever-evolving China conspiracy theory is mind boggling :lol: :LOL:

Krull":3s9fy08b said:
...and yet, you believed in the Russia conspiracy and probably still do. Did you hear how the Mueller team scrubbed their cell phones after the Russia investigation?

Your life sucks and I feel for you. :cry:

Not really, you could die and who would really give a shit?

Sitedrifter":2fou9jch said:
Krull":2fou9jch said:
...and yet, you believed in the Russia conspiracy and probably still do. Did you hear how the Mueller team scrubbed their cell phones after the Russia investigation?
Your life sucks and I feel for you. :cry:

Not really, you could die and who would really give a shit?
When you speak & act like this I wish I could run you over in my car. How's them for apples you loser.

You lack character, dignity & integrity & you only get attention here. That's why you always come back for more.

Who REALLY gives a shit about you clownboy, be 100% honest & tell us all who cares for you? (your well hung boyfriend doesn't count as you're only his clown fuck toy :shocked: :shocked:)

Play nice without malice or don't play at all. How can you expect anyone to talk with you if you keep wishing people dead?

Given your attitude which one of these clowns is you? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

killerclowns.jpg

:gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

Back