Why won't Picasso accept his gift for winning "most hated"???

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
He’s not hiding, pauly

He’s ignoring.
Big difference.👍

The last fucking thing anyone here should do is give their address to that psychotic deranged stalker.
You included, Dude.
He’s sick.
He’s not asking for mine…

Cuz painter is such a hard as nails tough guy, what’s he afraid of ? All the bravado about fags and pedos and he’s hiding. Fucking PUSSY Painter
Hi fatso! Where have you been, an all you can eat retreat? Good news! NY just may be the right place for your fat ass. (y)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...critics-warn-allow-people-sue-everything.html
rsz_shutterstock_432495049-e1470323692604.jpg

Idk why you keep posting pics of your mom.

Anyway, give out that address pussy boi, your prizes are waiting !

Ahhhhahaha😂

:hys:

Why the fuck should he give his address to anyone?

Bagel Shitstain pussy won’t even share the model of his (so called) new vehicle
😂😂😂

Ahhhhahaha😂

:hys:

Why the fuck should he give his address to anyone?

Bagel Shitstain pussy won’t even share the model of his (so called) new vehicle
😂😂😂
Hey fat fuck. I offered to send it to his local cop shop so he could keep his anonymity. Or, I offered to send it to PLX and he could fwd it.

And now I'll offer to send it to you so you can fwd it.

Your brain is fat clogged. You need a mental liposuction. Imagine all the lard flowing out of you. A 45 gallon drum.

Hey fat fuck. I offered to send it to his local cop shop so he could keep his anonymity. Or, I offered to send it to PLX and he could fwd it.

And now I'll offer to send it to you so you can fwd it.

Your brain is fat clogged. You need a mental liposuction. Imagine all the lard flowing out of you. A 45 gallon drum.
You can send it to me if you want, I guess..

Actually you have it completely backwards . LIBERALS everywhere are infuriated with democrats ignoring them and worshiping ILLEGALS .

Build the wall signs are popping up in Chicago for Christ sake . You're doomed bud .

Americans everywhere are outraged ha ha ha ha

Biden has declared war on the United States and the American people in favor of a foreign third world invasion .
To my kind ... your kind were illegal alien terrorists.

Dude you're as lame as Jackov Bear .... are you sure that he is not your sock puppet .
Are you Putin us on ?
Quit your Stalin on answering ...
You could be Red and Square with us 🤔
Goofy, but made me chuckle.

Hey not to derail, but are those your guitars in your avatar? I love that V!!

Back