Why won't Picasso accept his gift for winning "most hated"???

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
Just give Piccasso a Putin / Trump double headed dildo .... that way he and PLX can close their eyes and pretend that their cheering turds are at a Trump Rally .... they'll both enjoy their "Analgasim " ....

How Romantic !!!!

I heard Piccasso asked PLX , to insert one finger in his turd whistle, then asked him , put another in, then putin another , the another .... then asked, tuck in your thumb .
PLX was stunned as was asked to repeat the procedure, when he repeated the his request with his other hand.

Poor PLX, he had a who farted look from being wrist deep in Piccasso's Anus....

Then Piccasso asked PLX to clap ....PLX said , " I can't "
Picasso said, " I'm tight , Huh ?!!!

I heard Piccasso asked PLX , to insert one finger in his turd whistle, then asked him , put another in, then putin another , the another .... then asked, tuck in your thumb .
PLX was stunned as was asked to repeat the procedure, when he repeated the his request with his other hand.

Poor PLX, he had a who farted look from being wrist deep in Piccasso's Anus....

Then Piccasso asked PLX to clap ....PLX said , " I can't "
Picasso said, " I'm tight , Huh ?!!!
giphy.gif

Says the guy who has both hands wrist deep in Piccasso's ass.

Is Piccasso going to be kind enough to to fart out your rings and wrist watch ?

Or are you going to make him eat a box of MAGA J6 laxatives and do a thousand sit up to get you rings and watch back ?

Better wear a helmet, incase a boot, license plate or tire comes flying out !!!! 💩👍

Says the guy who has both hands wrist deep in Piccasso's ass.

Is Piccasso going to be kind enough to to fart out your rings and wrist watch ?

Or are you going to make him eat a box of MAGA J6 laxatives and do a thousand sit up to get you rings and watch back ?

Better wear a helmet, incase a boot, license plate or tire comes flying out !!!! 💩👍
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Is that from having Donnie's hand up your ass ?

:ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif
I'm surprised the sock isn't brown with peanuts, corn or water melon seeds ....
You must have changed your sock after doing you anal exploration into Piccasso's turd whistle ...

Did you get rings and wrist watch back ?
Doesn't look like it 💩👍

I totally wonder who is behind the Picasso persona. Maybe he's a nice old guy with a ton of grandkids who love him. Just happens to have a bone to pic with the Libs and lets out the steaming anger online only. In person, he reads bedtime stories to the grandkids and has the nicest lawn in town.

Well, it's a nice thought, but it's about as unrealistic as thinking @JackTheBear isn't gay.

I'm glad you're proud of being an asshole that everyone hates.

Your life's grand achievement. Now you should try getting a job.

He’s a lot like Mr Trump,
Extremely feared and hated by leftist dumbfucks on RigTalk :hys:

It’s easy to see who is attacked by the leftists on here,
Demented, Emotional, enraged, hateful anger. AHHHAHAHA
😂 Love it!

Ohhhh Chucklez, You’re so transparent in your desperation, and it’s fucking
🤡 P R I C E L E S S 🤡

Lol

😂 Love it!

🤡 P R I C E L E S S 🤡

Lol
Nah, he's just plain stupid .... the kind of guy that would tie his shoes on a busy highway on ramp or answer the iron , if some one called when he ironing his pants .... you know your kind of people .

I totally wonder who is behind the Picasso persona. Maybe he's a nice old guy with a ton of grandkids who love him. Just happens to have a bone to pic with the Libs and lets out the steaming anger online only. In person, he reads bedtime stories to the grandkids and has the nicest lawn in town.

Well, it's a nice thought, but it's about as unrealistic as thinking @JackTheBear isn't gay.
Come on the guy is an incell, he could dry out the wettest vaginas just by entering into a room .... he's like fart that can't be fanned away or skid mark on a a pair scivies that won't wash out with repeated bleaching .

I mean the guy can't even get a date ... even if he paid a woman who would throw away her dignity to scrog him .
But he has hopes .... he has knock out drops, like Bill Cosby .

Asoonah Numunu !!!

😂 Love it!

🤡 P R I C E L E S S 🤡

Lol
donald-trump-thumbs-up.gif

Back