Woman murdered because of a pride flag.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
JohnnyGtar
JohnnyGtar
Today in Cedar Glen, California, a woman saw a man ripping a pride flag down in front of her place of business. She went outside and asked him to stop. He shot and killed her. She is survived by her husband and 2 small children. San Bernardino County Sheriff's Deputies tracked the shooter down and killed him. This all happened just a few miles from where I live in the San Bernardino mountains in southern California. My wife and I shocked and saddened by this evil act.
cedar glen mag pi pride flag on ground.jpg

I live in St.Louis, 10 people get killed a day.
I don’t miss city living. Not a big city, but I lived in Troy NY for about a decade and it was miserable. Women in the neighborhood timed their daily walks with me walking my German Shepherd because they were afraid to be out alone.
Awful way to live.

I don’t miss city living. Not a big city, but I lived in Troy NY for about a decade and it was miserable. Women in the neighborhood timed their daily walks with me walking my German Shepherd because they were afraid to be out alone.
Awful way to live.
I am outside the city about 10 min but I am carrying if I am in the city most of the time. Never had to use it. I'd rather have it and not need it.

I am outside the city about 10 min but I am carrying if I am in the city most of the time. Never had to use it. I'd rather have it and not need it.
I was very close to getting one. But after the dude across the street burnt their apartment down with his pregnant wife in it, we decided to move in instead.

I was very close to getting one. But after the dude across the street burnt their apartment down with his pregnant wife in it, we decided to move in instead.
That must have been some sort of accelerant for her to not have woken up in time

Awful way to live.
I live in a big city, in the worst neighborhood. But I never feel unsafe.

spent 22 years working high security federal prisons. there are very sick evil people out there. if you think the police will save you-your an idiot. bad stuff like this and worse happens everyday. terrible.

Back