Woman murdered because of a pride flag.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
I'm a bit curious about that myself..

How is the new one-world-religion going to tie together the Muslims and the Rainbow People ?

:unsure:
Looks to be spearheaded by an episcopal dude so it might end up pretty chill

I'm a bit curious about that myself..

How is the new one-world-religion going to tie together the Muslims and the Rainbow People ?

:unsure:
Had a homosexual Muslim inmate that worked for me. I asked him about his ummm….sexual preference…he said as long as they aren’t Muslim it’s fine. Said something about haram…can’t remember. He was a fuckin idiot anyway.

You really haven't read the Bible, have you ?

:ROFLMAO:🤛
I highly doubt any one iteration of THE Bible will matter in a One World Religion.

And if only one book were to be used, I doubt it would be a Christian one

But you are correct, I have not and do not regularly read the Bible in it’s entirety

Still no description or name of the suspect the police shot and killed. They must be scrubbing all of their social media accounts to hide their affiliation?

The Bible predicts there will be a one world religion under a Satanic new world order.

ffs smh

😇

Apologies for not thinking that is the one and only reference to a “one world religion” and instead thinking that you were referring to real life movements actually happening in reality
I should have known better

Apologies for not thinking that is the one and only reference to a “one world religion” and instead thinking that you were referring to real life movements actually happening in reality
I should have known better
Unknowingly, you do.. because we're talking about the same thing here.

:ROFLMAO:

FWIW, I seriously doubt the thread title.

Put on a red baseball cap and go out in public these days, some psychopath is going to physically assault you.

Hang up a rainbow flag, or a Trump sign, and some brainwashed moron is going to tear it down.

The Bible predicts there will be a one world religion under a Satanic new world order.

ffs smh

😇
1692565355186.gif

FWIW, I seriously doubt the thread title.

Put on a red baseball cap and go out in public these days, some psychopath is going to physically assault you.

Hang up a rainbow flag, or a Trump sign, and some brainwashed moron is going to tear it down.
Truth

Back