Yer Mesa's are going to be boat anchors in a couple years ...

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Never. Yer just tit for tatting cuz you don't like what i say.
Love Mesa, but not sustainable. R. Smith is gone and so is the Mesa i know and care about.
You think Cesaer Romero from the Gap is capable of Thermionic Valve Engineering complex circuits & problems ?
Partry on Wayne.
ceasar-joker-batman.jpg
Why would you think the all the Mesas out there are so unservicable they are going to be boat anchors ?? Total troll thread ! You got a job??

Why would you think the all the Mesas out there are so unservicable they are going to be boat anchors ?? Total troll thread ! You got a job??
why cuz gibdo doesnt know their ass from a hole-in-the-ground.
Go call Mesa support right now and cee where that goes.

Not that far off from the truth. At least in my neck of the wood (Europe). I've got a sick Triaxis. It's been two years I'm trying to get it fixed and it doesn't look good. In the end I think I'll need to send it back to Cali on my dime and I'm not even sure they'll fix it properly. At this point it may be cheaper to buy a working one used.

Due to market share and commonality amongst gigging demographics, I’d bet that there’s local techs that have seen hundreds of these on their benches.

Due to market share and commonality amongst gigging demographics, I’d bet that there’s local techs that have seen hundreds of these on their benches.
I suspect there will be several techs around the country who wind up making a career out of servicing mesa boogie products...assuming the parts stay available. And there will be one or three that wind up attaining legend status like Mike Learn or Dan Lawrence in the guitar painting field. Case in point, Dave Friedman became a legend with the modded Marshall crowd...so much so that he wound up with his own brand. But if not, there is always a Billy Blade out there somewhere who will be able to create something that will set the world on fire!!

Exactly! I'm not sure why everyone thinks these are all sent back to Mesa for servicing.

Back