Northern Gaza Is Now A MOONSCAPE!

It's too easy to say that about everyone if we are going there. Also, you are saying eff people, most of whom you don't really know.
They rejoiced when at death and destruction in the US... I'd say in the interests of reciprocality we can relax about Gaza.

Oh sorry it's not we is it... we are somehow vastly different in Australia [sarcasm]

I’m okay with that.
I get it. I just don't want to carry that anymore. Eff him, eff her, eff you, eff them, eff it. Hard on the heart brother.

They rejoiced when at death and destruction in the US... I'd say in the interests of reciprocality we can relax about Gaza.
"They" is grouping a million or two people into the same class. Not every Palestinian is an America hating psychopath. Not every Palestinian is muslim either.

I just read that entire thread and I see nothing that is actually anti American in there at all.

It's anti Trump without being anti-Republican given I don't like the Democrats even more. Newsflash a lot of Americans hate both candidates this time around as well. I criticise US gun culture in that I prefer to live somewhere without them - which is why you are so butt hurt because those inanimate objects mean more to you than your friends apparently. I poked fun briefly at the US measurement system - that's hardly anti American. Just about everyone from any other country hates the US measurement system because it causes nothing but confusion and senseless conversions all the time for their whole lives.

I also saw that I didn't sound very patriotic about Australia in that thread like I said here earlier.

You obviously think I can't have an opinion about these things.

I'm all for US and Australian border controls and against illegal immigrants - I've said that numerous times. Even if I think it's too late.

Lately you seem like you have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. My views are pretty balanced and nowhere near being like a Democrat. If you can't tolerate a nuanced point of view based on my own experiences of life then I politely suggest you go fuck yourself. That's what you wanted to push me to say so you can hate on me from now on right? Are you happy? You don't have to be my friend if you don't want although not sure why you find anything I have said that objectionable. Unless again it comes down to being gun crazy.

It's anti Trump without being anti-Republican given I don't like the Democrats even more. Newsflash a lot of Americans hate both candidates this time around as well. I criticise US gun culture which is why you are so butt hurt because those inanimate objects mean more to you than your friends apparently. I poked fun briefly at the US measurement system - that's hardly anti American. Just about everyone from any other country hates the US measurement system because it causes nothing but confusion and senseless conversions all the time for their whole lives.
A deep dive into metric vs imperial systems shows the metric system to be very flawed from the ground up.

Oh come on... There is flawed and there is flawed.
1710471761594.png

Oh come on... There is flawed and there is flawed.
We can avoid a head butting session if you just go look it up for yourself. IT's a shitty system of compromises based on flawed averaged measurements. I guess it's easy to convert it to different unit lengths so it requires less effort to learn but it's a crap system. Sorry man.

Back