Anyone want to be a part of the PUP shootout?

This is going to be awesome James but I don't envy you one bit!! I know what you are in for but if I lived in LA Id come down and help you!!

Can't wait to hear the results!!

:rawk:

In all fairness to the "test", are those speakers broken in or new? We don't need them changing tone and feel as the testing goes on. Break 'em in hard ahead of time!!!!

IMG_2068.jpg

:rock:

Core9":16lyu42o said:
BlissBoy":16lyu42o said:
James Lugo":16lyu42o said:
BlissBoy":16lyu42o said:
LOL....Jesus!! 3 pages in!! My god!! That Proto will be there on tueday : )

What proto?

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/ ... G_0484.jpg

I'm not responsible for any damage to your wrists, fingers, walls, lights, etc- Be forwarned , this is not for the faint at heart.....
:shocked:

The Tone is Ripe and Juicy!!!! Especially through the Mod 50 and a Modded SL2 Dave Did for me---Did I say Holy Shit!! Its the best mod ever,lol...Yes, that good!!

BlissBoy":6va6b57t said:
James Lugo":6va6b57t said:
BlissBoy":6va6b57t said:
LOL....Jesus!! 3 pages in!! My god!! That Proto will be there on tueday : )

What proto?

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/ ... G_0484.jpg

I'm not responsible for any damage to your wrists, fingers, walls, lights, etc- Be forwarned , this is not for the faint at heart.....

What the hell... that would turn a fender twin into a Full out rectifier straight in...
:worship:

Everything is set. Using my:

77' Marshall JMP 100 watt (Friedman Kitchen Sink Mod, BE, C45, HBE)>Scumback cab
Diezel Herbert>Bogner Uberkab
Fender Deluxe Reverb

We are using all 3 amps and all 3 of Dave's mods. Using 57's, 421's, Neve 1073, Neve 1272's, API 312's, Montessi Red

The total track time is 4 minutes per pickup.

James Lugo":9421pchr said:
Everything is set. Using my:

77' Marshall JMP 100 watt (Friedman Kitchen Sink Mod, BE, C45, HBE)>Scumback cab
Diezel Herbert>Bogner Uberkab
Fender Deluxe Reverb

We are using all 3 amps and all 3 of Dave's mods. Using 57's, 241, Neve 1073, Neve 1272's, Montessi Red

The total track time is 4 minutes per pickup.

Extatic!

Back