Bogner Gallery: Post up your Bogner rig pictures here...

Roy":772s2836 said:
Niilz":772s2836 said:
Roy":772s2836 said:
Siegfried":772s2836 said:
Siegfried says thanx to Roy & Siegfried :rock: :D
Alles Gute Günni ;)
...diese beiden dunklen Biester sehen ziemlich geil aus! Lass uns Krach machen, lass uns einfach komplett durchdrehen und auf alles scheissen. Herrlich, diese amp-Schlacht
Ich pack noch einen drauf...

...na wo hast Du die denn her - das's ja niedlich bei Dir im Wohnzimmer ;) :D :LOL: :LOL:
...ein Typ namens Nilz hatte mir die Teile rüber geschoben wie Franzbrötchen. Er meinte, ich sollte es nach gesicherter Qualität auch ruhig mal mit "Mengen" versuchen :yes:
@Siegfried: Das Ding mit der Class A/AB Schaltung war unter der Gürtellinie und ein nahezu vernichtender Schlag durch das Imperium. Ich werde mir R2D2 schnappen und versuchen den Todestern zu manipulieren. Entweder versuche ich es mit einem untergeschobenen Tequilla Suicide und wenn das nicht hilft kramt die Alte mit die Handtasche den Schlachring raus! Dann dürfte es sich mit Lord Vader (EL34) & und dem Imperator (6L6) erledigt haben!

@ Peter Diezel: Mein Glückwunsch zum "Hagen"!!! Ich habe ihn gestestet, durfte den Proto von Nilz checken., unglaublich!!!! Ich komme bestimmt drauf zurück :D
Congrats to Nilz for Diezel Hagen. This one is sort of an evil wrecking ball. so to speak...don't pushing the issue so far...but honestly it's another monster creation! Mr Diezel you did a very good job!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Old pic, no Bogner Amps (Id love a Duende head) but i have what i consider to be the best 1X12 cab out there, the Bogner 1X12 Closed Back Dual Ported cab. Got it about 2 years ago now, changed the speaker for a 8 Ohm V30 from the 16 ohm V30.

Sounds great with all 3 of my heads, my Mesa F30 sounds great thrugh it, my Blackstar HT-1RH sounds stellar, and my new Egnater Tweaker is still getting dialed in propperly.

Heres an old pic:
MesaF30-02.jpg

Ippon":14wk2643 said:
I'm not quite as hopeless as Siegfried and Roy, yet :thumbsup: ... more along like Glimpse. :LOL: :LOL:

35-Ippon-BognerUberschallTwinJet-25g2m.jpg

35-Ippon-BognerUberschallTwinJet-23k2m.jpg

:rock:
well alrighty then :) Nice head front :thumbsup: Wellcome to the Bogner family.

Here's the latest iteration, a Twin Jet (post clean mod and minus the power tubes) with rear-loaded Uberkab:

Thanks to moltenmetalburn for the transaction!

Every time I transport my Twin Jet to and from our practice space, I almost always have to seat the KT88s properly. So, the back plate is always off for convenience.

Tube retainers! Do you gents have any brand or seller recommendations so I don't have to do anything drastic like drill holes, etc. and will be perfect for the Twin Jet? :)

:cheers:

I find that the KT88's are too near that transformer (or whatever it is), specifically V8. There's like a half-inch of clearance between the tube and the black thing.

Not sure if you move your rig a lot but if you do, do you experience the tubes getting a bit dislodged?

:cheers:

This is my rig, the fish as preamp, the black beauty as poweramp and the Torpedo as cabs and mics....the g-system is not on the picture...

rig.png

Hello!!! Here's mine. The ROCK RACK MOUNTAIN.

Equipo2-1.jpg

Higinio12cuerdas.jpg

Higinioequipo.jpg

The 101B has been upgradded recently by an amazing XTC 20th, with 6L6. Wow, incredible!!! :rock:

In the studio above my 93 Tremoverb. The 20th Shiva got 90% of the playing time. It crushes:

photo-2-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Just got my Uberkab back... the local guy in St. Louis did a great job of redoing the tolex and cleaning up the grill cloth!

LiquidSky":1l5tvtb5 said:
I noticed that there's a certain model missing so far... the CAVEMAN! Here you go:

bogner_caveman_2.jpg

bogner_caveman_1.jpg

bogner_caveman_3.jpg
Nice! You have one of two prototype Caveman amps there. Very cool. :thumbsup:

What's-up with the light bulb? :confused:

Back