FJA Atomica Mods

we couldve added all those mods when the amp was designed. But then your looking at over a 3 grand amp, which isnt the plan for the single channel amps.

Nothing wrong with the Metro loop or the Atomica. The owner of the amp here just needed some things changed. George did a great job with the amps. I had a couple questions about the amp, George and Dave got right back to me and were very helpful. The owner needs a switchable loop and he prefers a tube loop. He also needs a clean channel so it's getting that too.

I do mods, I mod everything and the Camerons are no different. If someone needs something the amp doesn't offer I will do it if I can. No need to get panties in a wad because someone is touching what some perceive to be a holy grail. It's an amp, not real different from many other amps.
Jerry

JerryP":20omeg0a said:
Nothing wrong with the Metro loop or the Atomica. The owner of the amp here just needed some things changed. George did a great job with the amps. I had a couple questions about the amp, George and Dave got right back to me and were very helpful. The owner needs a switchable loop and he prefers a tube loop. He also needs a clean channel so it's getting that too.

I do mods, I mod everything and the Camerons are no different. If someone needs something the amp doesn't offer I will do it if I can. No need to get panties in a wad because someone is touching what some perceive to be a holy grail. It's an amp, not real different from many other amps.
Jerry

Foot switchable loop, compensated line out, foot switchable solo boost with 2nd master.........all great ideas Jerry!

steve_k":fni9ws6a said:
JerryP":fni9ws6a said:

Jerry

Foot switchable loop, compensated line out, foot switchable solo boost with 2nd master.........all great ideas Jerry!

Well Son of a bitch!!! The perfect 2203 circuit!!!

steve_k":2icmw1dx said:
JerryP":2icmw1dx said:

Jerry

I agree!! :thumbsup:

Back