Funny photo of the day

Ask and you shall receive
IMG_2810.jpeg

The bond judgement was for $464 million, or a bit less than half a billion. The court cut it to 175 million. Because the “billionaire” can’t afford it.
Or maybe because even when it gets tossed on appeal the damage would already be irreparable if he was forced to liquidate and someone would be on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Reactions: rsm
Or maybe because even when it gets tossed on appeal the damage would already be irreparable if he was forced to liquidate and someone would be on the receiving end of a lawsuit.
Possible. But the usual pundits are saying unlikely it gets tossed on appeal. Even just statistically speaking appeals usually don’t work out.

Possible. But the usual pundits are saying unlikely it gets tossed on appeal. Even just statistically speaking appeals usually don’t work out.
The usual pundits ? Dude, they are never right. They simply project their wishes to the masses and call it news. Almost every settlement is reduced. And this one will be dramatically reduced. I actually know a couple NY lawyers and they are appalled at the twisting of the law for political gain. One succinctly summed it up as “ The dog catching the car”.

The usual pundits ? Dude, they are never right. They simply project their wishes to the masses and call it news. Almost every settlement is reduced. And this one will be dramatically reduced. I actually know a couple NY lawyers and they are appalled at the twisting of the law for political gain. One succinctly summed it up as “ The dog catching the car”.
Which is why I added the statistic part…🙄

Which is why I added the statistic part…🙄
Which wasn't really correct. Especially since you left out the part where about 99% of all judgements end up severely reduced.

In any case the legal wrangling involved in changing the ownership of Trump's NY properties/assets is far beyond the ability of Tish to untangle. She is simply not smart enough to make it happen. Hence the dog catching the car bit. The fact is his assets are and were never at stake. All the funny little memes and shit were always exactly the same as the opinions of your pundits. Wishful thinking by obsessed liberals so blinded by fear that they are totally willing to sacrifice the rule of law as long as they can hang the bad orange man. A continuation of what actually began before he was even inaugurated. The money laundering, hopelessly corrupt, established government bureaucrats who enrich themselves "Bigly" at your and my expense have their media lap dogs trained well. And like a bunch of dumbasses a dude on the precipice of ending their fucking free ride is cast aside, along with objectivity, by hordes of brainwashed liberals who believe Scott Pelley, Chuck Todd, Joy Reid, Chris Cuomo, Jake Tapper and the rest of those bitches are actually journalists and have a clue what the truth actually is.

Which wasn't really correct. Especially since you left out the part where about 99% of all judgements end up severely reduced.

In any case the legal wrangling involved in changing the ownership of Trump's NY properties/assets is far beyond the ability of Tish to untangle. She is simply not smart enough to make it happen. Hence the dog catching the car bit. The fact is his assets are and were never at stake. All the funny little memes and shit were always exactly the same as the opinions of your pundits. Wishful thinking by obsessed liberals so blinded by fear that they are totally willing to sacrifice the rule of law as long as they can hang the bad orange man. A continuation of what actually began before he was even inaugurated. The money laundering, hopelessly corrupt, established government bureaucrats who enrich themselves "Bigly" at your and my expense have their media lap dogs trained well. And like a bunch of dumbasses a dude on the precipice of ending their fucking free ride is cast aside, along with objectivity, by hordes of brainwashed liberals who believe Scott Pelley, Chuck Todd, Joy Reid, Chris Cuomo, Jake Tapper and the rest of those bitches are actually journalists and have a clue what the truth actually is.
Oh but YOU know the truth ??? Ok…

Can u guys go jack each other off in PMs. This is the best thread on the forum and your fuckong it up with your political shit.

Ah, the thread was started with a Lauren Bobert picture, it’s BEEN political (and everything else) from the start.

Back