FYI - Contacting Mark Cameron

rlord1974

For those looking to contact Mark, he can be reached over at GAB now under the user name 'Cameron Amps'.

P.S. This is not a "bash" thread, simply an FYI.

every single amp builder has been chased of by those guys. they are the same exact guys from HCAF. they dont want builders there of any kind. Or pick up builders or guitar makers or anything. If ken fischer or ken bran or jim marshall himself were there they would call them dicks and run them off. :LOL: :LOL:

jerrydyer":dilda14n said:
every single amp builder has been chased of by those guys. they are the same exact guys from HCAF. they dont want builders there of any kind. Or pick up builders or guitar makers or anything. If ken fischer or ken bran or jim marshall himself were there they would call them dicks and run them off. :LOL: :LOL:

They seem to be nice to Mr. Henning, although I have to admit he actually is a nice guy in real life. :thumbsup:

Steve does the biz right. Shipping out of stock or even very quickly matters.

It is a business.... You should not have to chase, threaten, beg to get the damn product. Maybe if it was easier to get significant action thru small claims court it would fix some of the issues.

steve_k":djnn4y8b said:
There will be penis wrinkles in every crowd.

True, but there will be a higher percentage of them in this crowd:

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

:LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":2g3exxx3 said:

If more builders follow the Steve K business model there might not be.

Fair price
Accurate pics of gear
Ship on time
Resolve issues quickly

Just sayin....

EXPcustom":3hd8mz3z said:
jerrydyer":3hd8mz3z said:

They seem to be nice to Mr. Henning, although I have to admit he actually is a nice guy in real life. :thumbsup:

youre right...ok so thats

So socially they are making progress.

Steve is pure awesomness I will give you that. :)

I'm sure anything Cameron (if it is Mark Cameron) discusses there will include discussion of what asshats the rest of the musical instrument community are to him, and I'm sure my name will come up. One of our "mutual clients" was telling me how Mark was dissing me a few months back because I didn't support him online while he was ripping people off for their amp deposits. The sad truth is that one of RT's former members was aiding and abetting him to do that since they're friends, and now that member is a prominent factor over at GAB.

But hey...talk is probably all they've got, so let them have it.

As for Steve Henning, he uses the same business model I do...build it and they will sell, especially if you have it in stock already built.

I wish Mark Cameron luck in repairing his image, reputation and trust from prospective clients.

Heritage Softail":1sdvr7o9 said:
steve_k":1sdvr7o9 said:

If more builders follow the Steve K business model there might not be.

Fair price
Accurate pics of gear
Ship on time
Resolve issues quickly

Just sayin....

I aim to please.....

Scumback Speakers":742dkj0v said:
The sad truth is that one of RT's former members was aiding and abetting him to do that since they're friends, and now that member is a prominent factor over at GAB.
Don Barzini? No need to pussy foot around.

jerrydyer":742dkj0v said:

You were ran out of HCAF a long time ago for being a complete knob. Your pathetic "woe is me" horse shit is just that.

Telephant":2kae8gs7 said:
Scumback Speakers":2kae8gs7 said:
The sad truth is that one of RT's former members was aiding and abetting him to do that since they're friends, and now that member is a prominent factor over at GAB.

jerrydyer":2kae8gs7 said:

You were ran out of HCAF a long time ago for being a complete knob. Your pathetic "woe is me" horse shit is just that.

right.. is that your opinion or someone elses re-vomitted from you. Youre one of those pathetic post count worshipping little pussies who has never taken the time to check facts out for themselves and just beleive what the old HCAF cocks say. Be a man and get your own opinion by investigating the facts and shut the fuck up in the meantime.

jerrydyer":1g1zuj1s said:
Telephant":1g1zuj1s said:
Scumback Speakers":1g1zuj1s said:

jerrydyer":1g1zuj1s said:

right.. is that your opinion or someone elses re-vomitted from you. Youre one of those pathetic post count worshipping little pussies who has never taken the time to check facts out for themselves and just beleive what the old HCAF cocks say. Be a man and get your own opinion by investigating the facts and shut the fuck up in the meantime.

I was there when it happened, loser. Hell, I was here at RG before you. :LOL:

jerrydyer":22hrn9pg said:
who fucking cares little boy. You were here before me lol what are you 9 ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Wow you're thick as fuck aren't you? You're accusing me of taking other peoples word for it and I commented that I was there. But whatevs. I'm sure you're meltdown is imminent and we can all laugh at your Christian hypocrisy together. :thumbsup:

You crawl out of the woodwork to call me names and then you throw out the old as the hills response mentioning Christianity.
I knew your next post before you typed it you pathetic little clone. You retort is as basic as they come. Is that it? Unless you got something better and not so predictable you should just shut the fuck up and go play at HCAF.

Back