FYI - Contacting Mark Cameron

chad_sux":dqqmutr8 said:
Some serious cockwombling going on in this thread...
Your avatar.
Goddamned thing makes me want to eat Skittles.
(That is her name, right? Skittles?) :LOL: :LOL:

I must admit, I don't really follow the custom amp builder cluster fucks very much but the two things I've observed are...

1. Some builders are complete unprofessional, thin skinned, abusive, baffoons that would not be able to sell anything to anyone if it were not for their prospective clients being bigger baffoons.

2. A fool and their money will soon be parted.

jerrydyer":1y9oshti said:
:LOL: :LOL:
where do you get the fat part?? You are aware not all surreal videos are me playing right? I'm not even close to fat you in-bred hillbilly dumb ass.
Wearing over sized T's can't save you from those jelly rolls Fats Magoo. :D

See, and here I was thinking Jerry Dyer was run out of HCAF because he was a racist bigot.

Plus his amps are ugly as sin.

jerrydyer":1zi3xbmm said:
freak out? Im in cruise mode. Youre not worth it. Ill be at the amp show in van nuys ca October 5 and 6 if you want to chat about it.
Shouldn't you be out campaigning for gay rights?

JonVengeance":2zzxp0yf said:
jerrydyer":2zzxp0yf said:
where do you get the fat part?? You are aware not all surreal videos are me playing right? I'm not even close to fat you in-bred hillbilly dumb ass.

What's your body fat percentage? You're definitely not thin. I'd say you're at least 10 to 15 lbs overweight.

of course if 10 to 15 lbs overweight. but fatty ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

jerrydyer":1p9ocwvt said:
JonVengeance":1p9ocwvt said:
jerrydyer":1p9ocwvt said:

What's your body fat percentage? You're definitely not thin. I'd say you're at least 10 to 15 lbs overweight.

of course if 10 to 15 lbs overweight. but fatty ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you're overweight, you are fat. That's how it works.

JonVengeance":3jz5tlv0 said:
jerrydyer":3jz5tlv0 said:
JonVengeance":3jz5tlv0 said:
jerrydyer":3jz5tlv0 said:

not quite.

i'll bite.

im fat, could care less what people say. did a BMI at work, and i was actually less than i thought.

a friend of mine spends HOURS at the gym daily...is a big, built, muscular dude.

35lbs overweight according to the company health screening we both volunteered for recently.

4% body fat.

your reasoning here is skewered!

in other news, i LOVE sri racha hot sauce!!!

Telephant":wb4wfwir said:
jerrydyer":wb4wfwir said:
Wearing over sized T's can't save you from those jelly rolls Fats Magoo. :D

fats magoo!!!!!!!!

yeti":q1gieb45 said:
JonVengeance":q1gieb45 said:
jerrydyer":q1gieb45 said:
JonVengeance":q1gieb45 said:
jerrydyer":q1gieb45 said:

not quite.

i'll bite.

im fat, could care less what people say. did a BMI at work, and i was actually less than i thought.

a friend of mine spends HOURS at the gym daily...is a big, built, muscular dude.

35lbs overweight according to the company health screening we both volunteered for recently.

4% body fat.

your reasoning here is skewered!

in other news, i LOVE sri racha hot sauce!!!
I never gott he health screenings. When I was younger I was 218 at 5"9 with a 32" waste. I was considered fat yet my gut was somewhat flat. Of course the 13 years of power lifting may have affected it. :confused:

Regardless of the fatty accusations... neck beards seem to be all the rage and in style right now. I know I am trying to grow one. :thumbsup:

:cry:

:doh:

Was somebody looking to contact Mark. I have a line on him and he usually calls back. :D If not I have another line on him and he always answers

Back