FYI - Contacting Mark Cameron

they bumped me for free though. Im developing the skill at looking at people like its their fault im fat. Its an art form.

jerrydyer":2w136ne3 said:
they bumped me for free though. Im developing the skill at looking at people like its their fault im fat. Its an art form.
Fuck it man.....I let it all hang out.

:LOL: :LOL:

jerrydyer":15neij51 said:
Lets get back on the subject. Am I really fat?

Jerry is so fat when he gets on the talking scale it says "One at a time please".

Sorry, I had to use my son's your mama is so fat joke. :D

Chubtone":3a8q5ylh said:
jerrydyer":3a8q5ylh said:
Lets get back on the subject. Am I really fat?

Jerry is so fat when he gets on the talking scale it says "One at a time please".

Sorry, I had to use my son's your mama is so fat joke. :D
His cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard. :LOL: :LOL:

Being serious this is what changed my life, got rid of my acid reflux too and a bunch of stomach issues (all this time I thought it was due to guitar players)
http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/

Then there is Scooby, dont eat empty calories.
Scooby has it down and is in his 50's
Just youtube for Scooby

More important than all this Cameron talk and ass-hattery is the common misuse of the term neck beard here and on GAB. A beard that goes beyond the jaw line and continues on to part of the upper neck area is NOT a neck beard.

This is a true neck beard:

Neck+Beard+Leprachaun.JPG

:LOL: :LOL: :rock: They are badass and only a real man can grow one. Even cooler are neck chops but only a small percentage of men have ever sported such an awesome piece of facial hair, including myself.

glassjaw7":35on0zeo said:
More important than all this Cameron talk and ass-hattery is the common misuse of the term neck beard here and on GAB. A beard that goes beyond the jaw line and continues on to part of the upper neck area is NOT a neck beard.

:LOL: :LOL: :rock: They are badass and only a real man can grow one. Even cooler are neck chops but only a small percentage of men have ever sported such an awesome piece of facial hair, including myself.
What scares me??? is I know that last pic is of you....... :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":2pwjk383 said:
glassjaw7":2pwjk383 said:

I wish I could say that pic is of myself, but it is not. I DO however have some pics of myself with very hideous facial hair. There is a bit of a resemblance though. :LOL: :LOL:

glassjaw7":3hirykg2 said:
Mailman1971":3hirykg2 said:
glassjaw7":3hirykg2 said:

I wish I could say that pic is of myself, but it is not. I DO however have some pics of myself with very hideous facial hair. There is a bit of a resemblance though. :LOL: :LOL:

kinda looks like mark day a little...maybe before he moved west from canada?

Did MC grow tits,eat a pile of twinkies and ding dongs, cut his/her hair, put on a dress and some make up, and grow a little goatee ? Shit, if he/she has time for all that, WTF are the amps he scammed ???

Back