hit some fake weed....

When I was a teen me and a couple friends made a bong out of a soda can taped to a 2 liter. We all cracked up when it actually worked. I've used apples, potatoes, and carrots for a bowl in a pinch. Never been this desperate/stupid though.
https://m.facebook.com/AllDefDigital/videos/smoking-weed-out-of-nose/1207443709348492/
Weeded, fed, and topped mine earlier today. Kept a few tops to make clones. The topped plants are only little ones though maybe between 15 to 30 tops each. Got a late start this year.

Last edited:
Damn. I remember when I was a teen some K2 stuff that local head shops would sell as a weed alternative. Had some interesting times, but man it would make you feel weird so I stopped. I wouldn't even dare touch something like that these days.

Even the vapes choke me out pretty bad these days. Edibles are the only way.

Damn. I remember when I was a teen some K2 stuff that local head shops would sell as a weed alternative. Had some interesting times, but man it would make you feel weird so I stopped. I wouldn't even dare touch something like that these days.

Even the vapes choke me out pretty bad these days. Edibles are the only way.
Yah k2 is poison. Never tried it but from what I heard it was never consistent, always a different cocktail of chemicals to avoid current laws.

shit was horrible. Thought it was my oldest son's vape with cotton candy flavor. So I took a big ole rip....about fuckin choked me to death. I thought well....try it again and don't rip it....still nasty as fuck. So about ten minutes or so later I started feeling it. Looked that thing up and sure enough....synthetic shit. After a few more minutes it kicked in good. And it fuckin sucked. It was one of those paranoid buzzes. First time in about 25 years....and it sucked. Bummer.
I watched a very experienced buddy try it before me.
He hid under the table and wept a little.
I didn't end up trying it.

I buy the highest % I can find at the dispensary.
Usually up around 28%

Then I chew a gummy.

Light up a cigar and sip some bourbon.

I sleep like a new born baby

Problem is I'm doing it every night less the cigar

I didn't enjoy weed in the 70s as a teen.

But now that I have stress and real world problems I need the relaxation and muscle unwinding

I just feel good and tranquil

If weed was legal everywhere people wouldn't have to resort to the dangerous synthetics. Where I live you can get the dankest and the way down to stuff that is more mild and better for lightweights. Do yourself a favor and never consume and drug that you don't know what it is exactly, and where it came from. That is asking for trouble.

apparently my son and his buddies have been messing with the synthetic shit. big stink this weekend with my wife and a couple other moms. :jerkit: but when confronted he owned it like a man. I told him if your gonna do it-do the real shit...not this synthetic shit. Not that I want him doing it. Of course I think of myself when I was a kid and fuck-my son is so much better than me in so many different ways.

Man, hitting that fake stuff sounds like a total nightmare. Sorry to hear you went through that mess. It's wild, thinking you're about to enjoy something chill and then it turns into a horror show. Been there once with something sketchy, swore never again. It's a jungle out there with what's floating around.After hearing stories like yours, I doubled down on getting the right gear. Picked up this killer setup, the best pre roll infuser on the market, to keep my sessions smooth and predictable. This thing lets you tweak everything to get your rolls just perfect, making sure you never end up on a bad trip from unknowns.

Last edited:
Back