I have deleted all my content and I want it to stay that way

• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
I have deleted all my content that denotes my economic, cultural or social identity. I would like my deleted posts to stay deleted.
I will not make any other posts so you may delete my account if you will.
Thank you for understanding!

IMG_6265.jpeg

I read through that OP post multiple times. Wowzers; maybe medication shortage or something. Maybe sized his wiener up to a fellow truck stopper? Idk. I look at OP’s exit this way; One less Christmas card to send out. Good for us.

Nobody knows who you really are and I would guess nobody gives a shit either so why bother with deleting all the content.

When you leave a forum you want to leave as much of a mess as possible not clean it up to be spotless . You got to leave some type of evidence behind that you were here .

Nobody knows who you really are and I would guess nobody gives a shit either so why bother with deleting all the content.

When you leave a forum you want to leave as much of a mess as possible not clean it up to be spotless . You got to leave some type of evidence behind that you were here
I am going to leave my sweetness here for you guys..

Attachments

• 0ED5FC45-35F5-4C63-83BD-AF485CA066CC.jpeg
    0ED5FC45-35F5-4C63-83BD-AF485CA066CC.jpeg
    373.5 KB · Views: 39
  • A99668C9-7960-4B77-B3F0-95836C5CAE2B.jpeg
    A99668C9-7960-4B77-B3F0-95836C5CAE2B.jpeg
    726.6 KB · Views: 45
Agreed.

Personally I'm disappointed the OP chose to leave 'cause he did contribute some thoughtful content in the latest religion thread without going ad-hominem.

Reactions: ccn
There was someone here maybe 6-7-8 years ago I forget who had a similar posting style and I thought I remembered them leaving and asking/trying to have all of the "content" deleted. What a joke.

If I was going to make an account just to get banned I would name myself something like Little River or Average White or J Geils.

@Monkey Man is there any way you can change the word Banned underneath their name to Kicked to the curb or Booted the fuck outta here? Or how about Flushed? You gotta be a real turd to get banned from here…”Banned” is too nice.

If I was going to make an account just to get banned I would name myself something like Little River or Average White or J Geils.

@Monkey Man is there any way you can change the word Banned underneath their name to Kicked to the curb or Booted the fuck outta here? Or how about Flushed? You gotta be a real turd to get banned from here…”Banned” is too nice.
:LOL:

At Ultimate-Guitar it was a badge of honor to have been banned at least once. :LOL:

“smited” would be cool

Back