I have deleted all my content and I want it to stay that way

• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
@Monkey Man or @JackBootedThug - can I change my email address here without losing anything else (starting over)? :LOL:
Change it and see what happens brother. I doubt anything would be lost.

It's just a tweaking of account info, not an action to delete it, something members can't do accidentally 'cause only admin is capable of that.

Oh yeah. For sure. I trust Rig-Talk/Bordas Media doesn't do that.
Trust well-placed IMHO Brother 3. :thumbsup:

At the very worst the owner would ask us what ought be done and of course we'd refuse the info. He's very-good that way, always giving us the final say in things.

I was surprisingly able to wipe my record from TGP pretty well. The posts remain as far as I know, but they are under a generic "member" username and not really tied to me.
Certainly lots of memories though, and probably a bunch of screen shots

I was surprisingly able to wipe my record from TGP pretty well. The posts remain as far as I know, but they are under a generic "member" username and not really tied to me.
A similar thing's going to happen here Dan.

Adamant will become "deleted member #39434837" or something like that. His posts will be labelled as such, although if I'm not mistaken they'll be invisible anyway 'cause he deleted them.

I'm hoping that at least 1 of the threads he created survives 'though, albeit with a blank OP except for my mod edit where I explained why I recreated the title from memory, 'cause it contains a decent amount of meaningful, courteous discussion.

Change it and see what happens brother. I doubt anything would be lost.

It's just a tweaking of account info, not an action to delete it, something members can't do accidentally 'cause only admin is capable of that.
You were right. I changed my email no problem. I just had to go to that email inbox (which I don't use) and hit 'Accept' or whatever and was logged right back in.

Back