I have deleted all my content and I want it to stay that way

• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
I was going to post a Cartman Screw you guys, I’m going home meme but I have no meme-fu and gave up.
Here you go (y)
7zpuej.jpg

Probably needs to be sanitary for applying for a new job. My wife works for a large corporate insurance company (3000 + employees). New hires have their Instagram/X/FB/etc all reviewed for any potential "crap" (their interpretation, of course) they support, profess, yada yada.

I think someone applied at her company awhile back (not to her, another VP) and they found Neo Nazi posts, Anarchy Will Reign, etc etc.

Needless to say, he didn't get hired...in fact I think they canceled the interview before it happened.

So glad I've worked for myself the last 32 years...Yes, I did do 3 corporate jobs, the pay and benefits were great...but the back stabbing, lying, etc was just too stressful.

Probably needs to be sanitary for applying for a new job. My wife works for a large corporate insurance company (3000 + employees). New hires have their Instagram/X/FB/etc all reviewed for any potential "crap" (their interpretation, of course) they support, profess, yada yada.

I think someone applied at her company awhile back (not to her, another VP) and they found Neo Nazi posts, Anarchy Will Reign, etc etc.

Needless to say, he didn't get hired...in fact I think they canceled the interview before it happened.

So glad I've worked for myself the last 32 years...Yes, I did do 3 corporate jobs, the pay and benefits were great...but the back stabbing, lying, etc was just too stressful.
How would that work at a forum though unless you were using your real name.?

Otherwise, yeah I agree - keep your public facing Socials clean if you are using your real name.

Otherwise, yeah I agree - keep your public facing Socials clean if you are using your real name.
Interesting. Haven’t thought about this except in my gun forums where sometimes people say some stupid stuff…. Doesn’t make me wanna leave with a clean slate. Maybe govt job I could see that; applying for an elected position on govt. maybe he is just nuts and thinks that people are watching him. Did someone in this thread say he did this before? @CrazyNutz ?

Internet sites selling your info/data to background check companies. I'm not claiming they do that here, but you can bet your ass some places do.
All they need is your email address at that point to link you to your "Supposed Anonymous" posts.

Also if someone wants to figure out who you are bad enough, can easily be done via social engineering. Or if lawyers get involved they can subpoena your info.

Interesting. Haven’t thought about this except in my gun forums where sometimes people say some stupid stuff…. Doesn’t make me wanna leave with a clean slate. Maybe govt job I could see that; applying for an elected position on govt. maybe he is just nuts and thinks that people are watching him. Did someone in this thread say he did this before? @CrazyNutz ?

Pretty sure he was YabbaDabbaDoo before. He came in, got into it with some forum members then left. Then came back awhile latter. 🤷‍♂️
I could be wrong.

Internet sites selling your info/data to background check companies. I'm not claiming they do that here, but you can bet your ass some places do.
All they need is your email address at that point to link you to your "Supposed Anonymous" posts.

Also if someone wants to figure out who you are bad enough, can easily be done via social engineering. Or if lawyers get involved they can subpoena your info.
Oh yeah. For sure. I trust Rig-Talk/Bordas Media doesn't do that. Then again, I usually do not post things that I wouldn't want my employer to see.

To that end:

@Monkey Man or @JackBootedThug - can I change my email address here without losing anything else (starting over)? :LOL:

Pretty sure he was YabbaDabbaDoo before. He came in, got into it with some forum members then left. Then came back awhile latter. 🤷‍♂️
I could be wrong.
Pretty sure that is true but I can't keep track of all the name changes. Obviously, people do that for a reason. The guy I was thinking of was way back years ago before your guys time. TrueTone500 or III or something like that. Hesitate to even name names as I wouldn't want to mischaracterize anyone. If I've done that please let me know and also accept my apologies. The person deleted most of their posts/threads/content and may or may not have even gotten Brad King to help them do that.

But to the point here - I didn't really see anything that adamant posted that was even worth deleting :LOL:

Don't worry your online information and identity are safe; just as safe as the contents of a Liberty safe.

No one gets it unless they ask for it. No questions asked, no problem. :D

Nope. He joined in 09. Unless it was an alt. Now that would be something….

Just to confuse things, Yabba has accused others of creating accounts, leaving them dormant for years just to have an alibi at a later time for new accounts. He said it like it was commonplace. He accused me of it, though only 3 years back
He was also super weird about people finding out who he was

Last edited:
Back