I see a lot of new faces here

Was a member a long time ago. Forgot password and the email I used was a work email. That company sold so that email doesn't work anymore. Can't reset password. So here I am trying to get to 50!

I’ve been here since 2009, but never posted much. Mainly came for the classifieds, and lurking for info on various amps. Haven’t been on in years, but always got great insight/info when perusing these boards.

I see now that there’s a 50 post minimum rule to reply/PM in the classifieds, so I’ll be contributing a little more. Not needlessly spamming, because that’s kinda rude and nobody likes that, but hopefully getting the post count up soon so I can possibly buy some new gear.

Actually been a member here for a bit, but lurked more than posted. I've been a member of another site...which will remain nameless....for a very long time. But as some of mentioned, that site has gotten a bit "soft". I also grew tired of posting opinions only to have them be dismantled and deemed wrong by the peanut gallery.

As a small business owner/operator, time is a currency of which I wish I had more of these days. Keeps my online presence sort of sporadic.

I've found myself combing through forums and sub forums here more than the other not to be mentioned site lately. Also had a couple of interactions with some heavy hitters over here with regards to acquiring an amp. Both guys were great and helped me finally get my hands on a Wizard.

These days I prefer the more middle fingers up personality over here than the sanitized, flaccid personality over there. I'll still frequent both, but I think I'll contribute more over here.

Actually been a member here for a bit, but lurked more than posted. I've been a member of another site...which will remain nameless....for a very long time. But as some of mentioned, that site has gotten a bit "soft". I also grew tired of posting opinions only to have them be dismantled and deemed wrong by the peanut gallery.

As a small business owner/operator, time is a currency of which I wish I had more of these days. Keeps my online presence sort of sporadic.

I've found myself combing through forums and sub forums here more than the other not to be mentioned site lately. Also had a couple of interactions with some heavy hitters over here with regards to acquiring an amp. Both guys were great and helped me finally get my hands on a Wizard.

These days I prefer the more middle fingers up personality over here than the sanitized, flaccid personality over there. I'll still frequent both, but I think I'll contribute more over here.
Glad to have you and congrats on your Wizard :cheers:

Welcome!

I've been a member of another site...which will remain nameless..
giphy.gif

Back