Is Mark modding Marshalls?

richardt4520":11a4hoij said:
LP Freak":11a4hoij said:
jaybird":11a4hoij said:
So I have a 2 channel Aldrich from 2005 with the goop in a 100W Plexi. The 2nd channel is a clean w / an available boost by pulling the gain to get it somewhat dirty (think original Bad Company). So is this one of the "Grail Amps"? It does sound ridiculously good - everyone who plays it wants it. Just curious - I used to follow this stuff like a madman, but way too busy these days.
No it's not. I'll give you $500. ;)
I'll give ya $400. Better sell quickly. They're dropping in price. :LOL: :LOL:

Thank god someone will at least give me a few bucks., :D

I was just interested if this was one of the "good" ones in general.

jaybird":3o5nw96d said:
Thank god someone will at least give me a few bucks., :D

I was just interested if this was one of the "good" ones in general.

I have no doubt yours is badass. I have one with the same setup as yours that everyone laughs about the gutshot of on here (including me). But it sounds SO freakin' good.

And I'd go as far as saying that if Cameron shows up anywhere, his fate (the part about being nailed to a cross anyway) would be similar.

At least the amp's tones are God-like !

Whats happenin fellas and Happy New Year! :)

Theres been a bunch of crazyness last yr over the cameron mods and amps.

I was literally driven mad by this and thought Brad n Friedman were to blame. Being in partnership with Mark is a risky proposition and after long talks wih Brad n Dave and we came to an understanding.
Trust is not a word used or understood by Mark. From my missing amp to the other horror stories it is a real risk. Unless you live down the street from him spend your money with reliable sources.

Brad n Dave took this over to

Sorry.. on my phone... but they took on the challenge with all that baggage.

I learned and was gifted schematics to All The Cameron goods. Then i bought 2 cameron mods just to tear them down to reverse them.. i never started out to mod for anyone but myself. I was happy that "i " had what i was looking for. I just fell in love with it and my anger for Mark fueled the fire. With some encouragement i forged ahead.. yes Mark is still modding from what i hear but if you mail him an amp n dont live by him you might as well write it off as a loss.
I no longer look at him bad anymore either. He was just a kid that got ahold of some great jose mods and landed jobs with some noe "disgruntled " employers. No genious at all.

Please understand where i am coming from n put yourself in my shoes.
Like football,,, when somebody fumbles,,, someone else gets the ball.. just so happens that i got the ball.

One bad thing led to a new outlook for me but as far as an affiliation goes ... i am happy to be a loner in that dept. . Less bullshitn less hands in my pie. And better vibes lol..
Anyway take care and happy new year!
Stay rokkin!

BillyBlades":3klekgiq said:
Sorry.. on my phone... but they took on the challenge with all that baggage.

I learned and was gifted schematics to All The Cameron goods. Then i bought 2 cameron mods just to tear them down to reverse them.. i never started out to mod for anyone but myself. I was happy that "i " had what i was looking for. I just fell in love with it and my anger for Mark fueled the fire. With some encouragement i forged ahead.. yes Mark is still modding from what i hear but if you mail him an amp n dont live by him you might as well write it off as a loss.
I no longer look at him bad anymore either. He was just a kid that got ahold of some great jose mods and landed jobs with some noe "disgruntled " employers. No genious at all.

Please understand where i am coming from n put yourself in my shoes.
Like football,,, when somebody fumbles,,, someone else gets the ball.. just so happens that i got the ball.

One bad thing led to a new outlook for me but as far as an affiliation goes ... i am happy to be a loner in that dept. . Less bullshitn less hands in my pie. And better vibes lol..
Anyway take care and happy new year!
Stay rokkin!
I don't know Billy. Every one of the mods he does is different. BTW, He was modding amps before he got hold of Joses amps. His mod later to become the Aldrich mod was done long before he got Joses amps.

Garey, dont even give that dude the time of day. he's nuts. I can tell by his post he's either a narcissist or certifiably insane, or both.
"somebody fumbled and I got the ball" ???? like he's the only one who knows anything about cameron mods o mods at all. :jerkit:

jerrydyer":25ni0q7g said:
Garey, dont even give that dude the time of day. he's nuts. I can tell by his post he's either a narcissist or certifiably insane, or both.
"somebody fumbled and I got the ball" ???? like he's the only one who knows anything about cameron mods o mods at all. :jerkit:
:LOL: :LOL: Oh Shit! Wheel Turning, Hamsters dead.

I would guess Mark is going to modify amps the rest of his life ? So do plenty of other people ...

A friend that I grew up with dissected a few of Marks amps ... then built a few & changed them to his own taste. I am sure he is not the only one ..... none of this stuff is magic or going to mars. There must be lots of people that could do this if they really wanted.

stephen sawall":3sqqql82 said:
I would guess Mark is going to modify amps the rest of his life ? So do plenty of other people ...

A friend that I grew up with dissected a few of Marks amps ... then built a few & changed them to his own taste. I am sure he is not the only one ..... none of this stuff is magic or going to mars. There must be lots of people that could do this if they really wanted.
You're friend maybe but not many. I respect you. Most can't get the low end/feel right.

It's funny how none of this stuff is magic but Mark's amps have to be dissected on order to figure out how he does it. :LOL: :LOL:

LP Freak":2ot7bmah said:
It's funny how none of this stuff is magic but Mark's amps have to be dissected on order to figure out how he does it. :LOL: :LOL:
I suspect there was allot of that going on :LOL: :LOL:

Back