Message from Mark Cameron as relayed to a5150guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
rlord1974":379p52mt said:
jerrydyer":379p52mt said:
ive heard a couple of different opinions one what he was using for the escape sessions. you happen to know for certain? ? some of it does have that peavey mace vibe. cant quite put my finger on it.

I have no clue, Jerry. I know what I like when I hear it though, and I'll be damned if I can't hear the tone on that album! :rawk:

Was not a Cameron. We are still waiting to hear those...

well one of the amps purchased from AARCO was labeled Neal Schon and ended up in the hands of Mark temporarily in HB along with the infamous Atomica so it does fit into this thread perfectly sir.

jerrydyer":3lcse9um said:
well one of the amps purchased from AARCO was labeled Neal Schon and ended up in the hands of Mark temporarily in HB along with the infamous Atomica so it does fit into this thread perfectly sir.

Well then.....

agree with Rob here, each time Mark C shows up he rides in with this air of virtue which is completely BS to those in the know. As one of the guys that got token for 3k and still no amp the only thing Mark C could ever f'ing do is find a way to jump on to one of those 12 recovery steps, become a normal person and fix all of the damage he has done to people. That list is long, otherwise he is just another throwaway addict/whatever with the usual characteristics of lying, cheating, stealing and manipulating people. He should not even get an audience here. My wife an attorney calls this type of individual throw away. Will never forget the time I spoke with him about my amp and he was clearly a nutjob devoid of reality. What is amusing is that if he actually delivered he would probably be able to change his whole life, how misguided is that?

had to say it

King Guitar":3lhjn4qa said:
CCV MK II is making noise in Detroit now as per George. fyi... our side will deliver amps.

I am calling you out on this. There I said it. Let's see it/hear it/ or it's just more frozen pizzas.

splawner":1l0qfoac said:
oldmanmetal":1l0qfoac said:
Any clips yet?????? Ehhh?????
You have to calm down dude :no:
Let him rant. We know him. He needs to do it. No worries. Hes harmless. Just ignore him. Dude will get over it. He just wants his clips. No biggie. He can want them. Hes no bother :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back