Message from Mark Cameron as relayed to a5150guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE WANT VIDEO CLIPS!!! I get the Ratt comment, I can't stand them. For the record I saw Ratt when Jake E Lee was still with them, opening for Alcatrazz with Yngwie on guitar.....

Now, CLIPS!!!

metal-detector.jpg

Could be awhile before you find them...... ;)

Has anyone on this thread or any place else said they were going to post video or clips ? I do not remember anyone suggesting this might happen ?

stephen sawall":2nd6zsaa said:
Has anyone on this thread or any place else said they were going to post video or clips ? I do not remember anyone suggesting this might happen ?

There was a statement it was making noise and being played in Detroit. Asked for clips. So, yea, let's see some clips.

stephen sawall":1up417pu said:

There were no promises or insinuations of clips.

It seems to be a request that is a poorly veiled accusation of BS.

Lots of people say they have played an amp. I don't see the comment being hounded for days for clips of the amp.

It is a Cameron thread though....

sorry i guys, i havent check this thread in a while.

no clips or video until the amp comes back to north hollywood and Friedman goes through it

rlord1974":aza7053z said:
jerrydyer":aza7053z said:
oldmanmetal":aza7053z said:
I'm sure a clip of "Lay It Down" will be coming in short order..... :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry, I said I wanted metal.......

I wasn't talking about the version by Journey.....

:hys:

I prefer this version myself

I do as well.

Although, I am not a fan of the stage outfits. :LOL: :LOL:

well it was like 82 , pretty goofy stuff back then. Im sure in 20 years we might laugh at what some people are wearing now. he had a killer tone. even the recorded track if you listen close,its smokin !!

rlord1974":3dm97j3q said:
jerrydyer":3dm97j3q said:
he had a killer tone. even the recorded track if you listen close,its smokin !!

Agreed. His tone on 'Escape' is amazing. The songs are great as well.

ive heard a couple of different opinions one what he was using for the escape sessions. you happen to know for certain? ? some of it does have that peavey mace vibe. cant quite put my finger on it.

jerrydyer":146tv1j9 said:
ive heard a couple of different opinions one what he was using for the escape sessions. you happen to know for certain? ? some of it does have that peavey mace vibe. cant quite put my finger on it.

I have no clue, Jerry. I know what I like when I hear it though, and I'll be damned if I can't hear the tone on that album! :rawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back