Not open for further replies.
glip22":tv3we7jr said:
1meanplexi":tv3we7jr said:
scriptphase":tv3we7jr said:
x_036e025a.jpg

asF21.jpg

Olenka Nekrasova.

:shocked: :worship:

+ One million for the recon and finding out who this INCREDIBLE missile twister is. Brad....throw a rig talk meet n greet party and have her as the keynote. I guarantee you we will all pitch in to cover the cost :yes:!
She is beyond well spoken for. :thumbsup: Not even Brad could pull the strings :LOL: :LOL:

Figures! Some lucky bastard gets to tap that. Ah....I should have been a rock star or a russian billionaire :D !

a5150guy":2r4ducob said:
oldmanmetal":2r4ducob said:
It is the 8th, so did the big rumble happen between 5150 and King? Pics please. I am assuming all the amps are ready to go now, since all the other threads are locked. That must be it. This would be hilarious if there wasn't a LOT of people with no money or amps.

Just to quell the drama a little around here I will post and email exchange between me and Brad. No one is worth going to jail for in my opinion. I was mad as I spoke the truth and was being painted as the bad guy. I will always stick up for myself and what is right. I did have a bone to pick with Brad and would have liked to talk to him in person about it. I'm kind of over it at this point.

Eric

I never got your earlier emails. If I did I would of replied ASAP. I had no idea you had a problem until the thread got brought to my attention. I am not blocking your PM ability specifically. You need a minimum of 50 posts to send PMs site wide.

Brad King
King Guitar Ltd
USA
401-932-5464 text/cell

On Jun 5, 2013, at 3:41 PM, Eric Smith <eric@phoenixprinting.co> wrote:

Just to clear things up. I was pissed, but I never threatened you physically. I am above that. What I meant when I said what I said was I had a bone to pick as I felt taken advantage of. What I should have said is I was looking forward to seeing you and having a pow wow about what happened. I am not afraid of confrontation and I speak the truth as I know it from the heart.

That being said, I would appreciate it if you would let me send PM's. I am not here to bad mouth anyone. There's enough drama going around. I had nothing but good intentions with all my posts. I took a tiny jab as I felt like you ignored me. I am not here to champion Mark. Not my deal. I have always called it as I see it. He has fucked up. That doesn't make it right what others do.

In the end I got what I wanted so I guess all is good. Can you at least respond and let's be the bigger people here.

Everyone here has an opinion. I have dealt personally with ALL involved and heard BOTH sides. I can read between the lines and based on what i know to be true I have made my own opinions. No one here is perfect and all have made mistakes. What it boils down to for me is good people that made bad decisions. It does appear that ALL involved recognize that and are doing their best to make it right. Like I said earlier, time is the ultimate judge. Let's see who makes it right and who doesn't. I do applaud Brad for not modding these forums and letting everyone see what is happening and make their own judgments. I do hope everyone makes good on everything for the benefit of all the people that are involved now and in the future.

Awesome, so Mark returned everyone's money, and Brad has delivered all the amps now!!!!???? BOY THAT IS GOOD NEWS!!!!! Man, after all this time, resolution. Everyone must be SO happy. All those people made whole. Thanks guys for making things right. Wow, such great news. All is right with the universe now.

I remember playing the Cameron amps back at the New York ampshow in 07 and 08. How freaking glad am I that I didn't give away 3k that I'd never get back with no amp.............VERY HAPPY.

Any cool videos yet? From Michigan? From a completed, fully functioning, Cameron CCV Amp? Bet it sounds great..........

rlord1974":jmeeztkh said:
I'm sure a clip of "Lay It Down" will be coming in short order..... :LOL: :LOL:

"He clearly has not heard 'lay it down' through a CCV". Did that fucking asshole ever make anymore cameron cartoon videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back