THD / give Ed huge headache
Ibanez
Jackson / Charvel
Diezel / Vigier bash at TM
Rocktron
VHT
Meet Randall Aiken
TC Elec

Pretty much everything that I can cram into this trip being my first time. Would love to weasel my way into the big Ibanez 20th anny bash with Vai, I am sure that Pat would come with me :D

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":79ded said:
My main objectives:

i need to think this thing out loud...otherwise i spend all day spinning around in a circle like the opening of the mary tyler moore show

i'd love to hang saturday but i play that evening and will be out late friday after being out late thursday, so it might be too ambitious...

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":57e91 said:
New 20th anny JEM :p

Serious side........

Meet the Cali HOM boys
Diezel / Vigier
THD / give Ed huge headache
Ibanez
Jackson / Charvel
Diezel / Vigier bash at TM
Rocktron
VHT
Meet Randall Aiken
TC Elec

Pretty much everything that I can cram into this trip being my first time. Would love to weasel my way into the big Ibanez 20th anny bash with Vai, I am sure that Pat would come with me :D

only if i could set up vai's turbin and turquoise encrusted ahnk amulet

Main point:
- Getting to see everybody.

Gear:
- Swing by the Waves Audio booth and see if they're gonna support anything with Cubase and an Intel Mac...
- I've got a meeting/job interview on Friday afternoon... I'm gonna need much counsel from you guys over a beer maybe.
- Definite visits to THD and Salwender to say hi and check out anything new.
- See what the JVMs all about live
- Put in my application for the HoM, Third Coast Chapter ;)
- .... Other randomness....

I forgot about the new Marshall stuff, yeah that is a big booth to hit this year.

Oh yeah........moon the Gibson and Fender booths.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":89f74 said:
I forgot about the new Marshall stuff, yeah that is a big booth to hit this year.

Oh yeah........moon the Gibson and Fender booths.

I've never been to a Winter one, I'm gonna have to roll with you to see the sights while I can. :D

I gotta hit
THD
Diezel
Fender
Allparts
GuitarJones
Voodoo Amps (if they are there this year)
Cameron
Ibanez
ummmm....

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":b98ac said:
>|<>QBB<

i need to think this thing out loud...otherwise i spend all day spinning around in a circle like the opening of the mary tyler moore show

i'd love to hang saturday but i play that evening and will be out late friday after being out late thursday, so it might be too ambitious...

I was thinking out loud too. My list is different, however, because I don't want to lock myself into anything so I just leave it open. I guess I should make a list of people I want to visit though.

Bummer man, it would be nice to see you and Wendy at Hero's.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":14a9f said:
>|<>QBB<

Dude, I am a n00b as well :D

Have map will travel :)
Scott, can you do me a favor and keep an eye out for the new Mesa F-series replacement? I know it won't compare to the higher-tier stuff there, but I'm dying to know what Randall Smith's been up to. :)

>|<>QBB<
StevieRaveOn":f4bbf said:
Hey,
I caught wind of a Cameron get-together... anyone know anything? I'm highly interested to say the least.

Nope, haven't heard anything, and I talked to Mark yesterday. :x

>|<>QBB<
hal9000":a2681 said:
>|<>QBB<Scott, can you do me a favor and keep an eye out for the new Mesa F-series replacement? I know it won't compare to the higher-tier stuff there, but I'm dying to know what Randall Smith's been up to. :)

Sure will, you know I am all about Mesa :)

I have bought extra memory for the camera and will takes lots of photos and gather any information and send it to ya!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":35ae6 said:
>|<>QBB<

Sure will, you know I am all about Mesa :)

I have bought extra memory for the camera and will takes lots of photos and gather any information and send it to ya!
Thanks Scott! While you're at it, I hear Voodoo Amps will have some new ponies in their stable.

Back