THE MICHAEL LANDAU GROUP
Trevor Boyer.- drums
Gregg Mathieson- keys
Jimmy Johnson- bass
$20.00
CALL FOR ADVANCED TICKETS
AFTER 7:00 pm (818) 980-1615

$20.00

Imma get flamed for it but I really look foward to kicking it at the Madison booth.

I want to hit up Caparison, ESP, Dean,Washburn, Peavey, Deizel, and ISP

>|<>QBB<
Facejackets":1afc7 said:
Imma get flamed for it but I really look foward to kicking it at the Madison booth.

I want to hit up Caparison, ESP, Dean,Washburn, Peavey, Deizel, and ISP

Are you coming out? If so, are you going to meet up at Hero's?

>|<>QBB<
Shiny_Surface":2488f said:
I'm sure you'll cover most everything I'm interested in, especially the Cameron amps :D

The dork n00b I am I have a list of things to check out for forum members :)

Camerons???? Oh yeah 8)

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":36dcb said:
>|<>QBB<

Are you coming out? If so, are you going to meet up at Hero's?

What is Heros? What day? I'll be goign Thursday and Friday.

I hope i can even get in. my passes aren't even a sure thing. Is there anyone here that can possibly get 2 passes? so at least I will KNOW I'm getting in hahaha

Im actually more excited to hang out with friends! I havent seen Kage and Ralph in two years! Im real excited to meet Scott (digi jams), Bob, and Randy.

And Im also looking forward to hanging out with Ed again cause that man knows how to party! :lol

Matt and I are on the same flight so I wont be lonely on the plane. :p

The gear that interest me the most:

The Vintage Modern Marshalls. And lefty Vigiers!!!

And really any guitar company that actually brings lefties will hold my attention.

And of course Cameron amps.

i can't believe it-

i got home past sunday evening after flying all day from the east coast, so i arranged a sub to run sound for me for our evening church service that night.

well wouldn't you know---the special musical guest that night brought marc ford of the black crowes to play lead for his band!

the senior pastor, who plays gtr and is also a gtr gear lover, came up to me yesterday and asked if i saw the webcast, and that the guy tore it up on slide and did lots of long bluesy solos....

off to the webcast archive i go!

:mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":8dfb4 said:
i can't believe it-

i got home past sunday evening after flying all day from the east coast, so i arranged a sub to run sound for me for our evening church service that night.

well wouldn't you know---the special musical guest that night brought marc ford of the black crowes to play lead for his band!

the senior pastor, who plays gtr and is also a gtr gear lover, came up to me yesterday and asked if i saw the webcast, and that the guy tore it up on slide and did lots of long bluesy solos....

off to the webcast archive i go!

:mrgreen:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Marc Ford is awesome!!!

Back