NAMM

>|<>QBB<
Facejackets":2d57b said:
>|<>QBB<

What is Heros? What day? I'll be goign Thursday and Friday.

I hope i can even get in. my passes aren't even a sure thing. Is there anyone here that can possibly get 2 passes? so at least I will KNOW I'm getting in hahaha

I'll find and bump the Hero's thread... it's where we're all meeting on Saturday at 11:00 A.M. for food and drinks. It's not all day, we usually stay a few hours and split.

>|<>QBB<
Telephant":dbb88 said:

sunday night webcast archive

it's under the sunday evening link/button, and will disappear this coming sunday evening (1/14) when the new service overrides it, so act now!

it's a windows media video, but unless you know something different, you can't use any of the ff/rw controls on your media player window, which means you have to sit through the first band (our church's own worship team) for 4 songs before it gets to the special guest band, chris lizotte, and that's where marc ford comes in--

enjoy!

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":1e0b5 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'll find and bump the Hero's thread... it's where we're all meeting on Saturday at 11:00 A.M. for food and drinks. It's not all day, we usually stay a few hours and split.

Ahhh FUCK!!!! I would LOVE to meet up with you guys. But I am leaving Friday night. My boss told me and my co-worker, "Hell yeah, go to NAMM, I'll give you Thursday and Friday off, but if you aren't back to open the store on Saturday, you might as well start looking for a new job" hahaha

I am getting there earlt Thursday morning, and leaving late Friday night.

>|<>QBB<
Facejackets":b180f said:
>|<>QBB<

Ahhh FUCK!!!! I would LOVE to meet up with you guys. But I am leaving Friday night. My boss told me and my co-worker, "Hell yeah, go to NAMM, I'll give you Thursday and Friday off, but if you aren't back to open the store on Saturday, you might as well start looking for a new job" hahaha

I am getting there earlt Thursday morning, and leaving late Friday night.

Tell him you'll work Thursday and 1/2 of Friday instead. :D

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":cbdf2 said:
>|<>QBB<

Tell him you'll work Thursday and 1/2 of Friday instead. :D

I would, but the weekends get pretty crazy sometimes. No way 2 or 3 guys could handle that by themselves. They would NEVER give me a weekend off, I sell too much hahaha

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":eecf8 said:
>|<>QBB<

I don't know, but chubtone complained of the same thing in another thread. I wonder what's up? :?

Well SRO commented on how to save the streaming vid posted by Pat, and I mentioned that Marc looked waaay skinnier than when I saw the Crowes a few months back.

Very weird. :?

just a heads up boys-

it is unseasonably cold right now in so cal---keep an eye on the weather prior to your visit to bring proper attire---might not be exactly tshirt weather

i woke up to light snow on the ground, and i live at about 1200 ft elevation---about an hour from anaheim---the local mountains saw temps in the 0's!

see y'all next week!

I too live in So Cal, Ventura County to be exact (about an hour away from anaheim). I came home from school last night and it was almost 20 degrees....

Dress Warm!

I'm about 15 miles from Anaheim and over the last week the weather has been all over the place. Earlier this week it was in the 80's for a few days, even hitting the upper 80's and the rest of the week it's been in the 60's with lows in the high 40's/low 50's. That's CA for you...

Of course I think the NY crew will laugh at these temps.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":15b59 said:

I was changing the oil in my snowblower while it was 50 outside last week in jeans and a Tee so yes I would be :LOL: at those temps.

Although.......it has been a freaking warm winter so far here.

well it is now snowing as we speak, and i have never seen it snow in my town during the day, in the 16 years i've lived here.

kage would probably call it chrome speedos weather :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":c1606 said:
I'm about 15 miles from Anaheim and over the last week the weather has been all over the place. Earlier this week it was in the 80's for a few days, even hitting the upper 80's and the rest of the week it's been in the 60's with lows in the high 40's/low 50's. That's CA for you...

>|<>QBB<
mentoneman":c1606 said:
kage would probably call it chrome speedos weather :mrgreen:

Bros, I LOATHE cold Weather!!!! There were a couple of nights last year that I was glad that I brought a sweatshirt....

I start getting Grumpy when it dips below 40 ... I will never understnad these people who say that they love the cold... Im Italian, we werent built for that crap..

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":25d4a said:
>|<>QBB<

Great... there's a picture in my mind I won't soon be able to forget. :x
Yeah, let me help you with that!!

Sing.jpg

NC-Germany-2.jpg

Back