Terrorist Attack At The Crocus Concert Hall In Moscow

Also to my knowledge Russia has only successfully defended against an invasion once in their history of being invaded numerous times throughout history. The Russian army is a joke. It is a mob with weapons that they point in a general direction. The Ukrainian conflict should have been over in the first week. Why was it not? The Russians forgot about fuel. Then after another day they realized that they forgot about food. They are pretty incompetent and are barely above a wwII level in tactics and strategy. Look what happened to Wagner in Syria when they tried to attack the oil refinery that the American military was guarding. Their gear is garbage and their industry and infrastructure is crumbling. But they have numbers to an extent. The world is changing and I’m not sure what some of these countries are going to do. Russia is going down and china as well. I think the USA recognizes that change that is coming and is in a good place to prepare for it. It’s going to have to be major cooperation between the USA, Mexico and Canada but it’s definitely doable.

The only thing we have to worry about is a nuclear confrontation. All this could have been avoided if idiotic American politicians would have admitted Russia into nato when Putin asked. Now he thinks that the west wants the destruction of Russia and is hell bent on achieving that goal no matter what. Because of the geography and underdevelopment of Russian infrastructure Putin wants to plug the gaps to stop a possible invasion. So after Ukraine it will be Poland imo. That’s where the nukes come into play because Russia can’t defeat nato, much less a developed modern military that is trained exclusively in combined arms action. I actually think Poland can beat them conventionally. Putin will play the nuke card big time. Maybe even detonate some. Interesting times for sure. Not to late to repent you heathens…🔥
I would submit that a "dirty bomb" is the one the Pentagon fears most as a combo of Nukes & conventional would render an area un-inhabitale for 200 years.
Also instead of all out Global Thermonuclear attack a more likely scenario is some Nuclear power making a mistake and Nuking some country by mistake which could lead to an all out retaliatory strike and end ife as we know it.
To be honest "life as i know it" is already slowly disappering.

b61-project-36.gif

Couldn't happen to a nicer country. As Ukranians survey their ruined cities and their innocent dead from Russian attacks on their homes I can't help but think they will be glad to see Moscow burn.
Well think about it. I worked with Russians from Moscow and Rostov for 15 years. They (the people) are not their government. Just like the USA, people have ZERO say in what the government does. I mean is the USA any different than Ru in that respect?

I would submit that a "dirty bomb" is the one the Pentagon fears most as a combo of Nukes & conventional would render an area un-inhabitale for 200 years.
Also instead of all out Global Thermonuclear attack a more likely scenario is some Nuclear power making a mistake and Nuking some country by mistake which could lead to an all out retaliatory strike and end ife as we know it.
To be honest "life as i know it" is already slowly disappering.

b61-project-36.gif
I would not put it past our satanic pedofed leaders to do this themselves.

Also to my knowledge Russia has only successfully defended against an invasion once in their history of being invaded numerous times throughout history. The Russian army is a joke. It is a mob with weapons that they point in a general direction. The Ukrainian conflict should have been over in the first week. Why was it not? The Russians forgot about fuel. Then after another day they realized that they forgot about food. They are pretty incompetent and are barely above a wwII level in tactics and strategy. Look what happened to Wagner in Syria when they tried to attack the oil refinery that the American military was guarding. Their gear is garbage and their industry and infrastructure is crumbling. But they have numbers to an extent. The world is changing and I’m not sure what some of these countries are going to do. Russia is going down and china as well. I think the USA recognizes that change that is coming and is in a good place to prepare for it. It’s going to have to be major cooperation between the USA, Mexico and Canada but it’s definitely doable.
Yes, WWII was a perfect example of Russia’s methods of war, lacking in technology but with an enormous population. Their KIAs dwarfed all other combatants but they never ran out of soldiers.

Reactions: rsm
I
I can think of two off the top of my head. France ( Napoleon) and Germany ( Hitler)

Reactions: rsm
I

I can think of two off the top of my head. France ( Napoleon) and Germany ( Hitler)
nope-winter defeated them both. But technically I would say yes to Germany. The main one was the mongols even though it took them over a century to do it. But like I said the mongols ran rampant over them for over a century before being "smeshed" in the 1300's.

nope-winter defeated them both. But technically I would say yes to Germany. The main one was the mongols even though it took them over a century to do it. But like I said the mongols ran rampant over them for over a century before being "smeshed" in the 1300's.
That would be true maybe if you said “ never defeated” although even that is perspective and conjecture. No getting around the fact that they successfully defended against an invasion. Why or how is irrelevant to your statement.

And you may recall Russians not only repelled them but chased them back through Germany, raping and looting the countryside along the way.

That would be true maybe if you said “ never defeated” although even that is perspective and conjecture. No getting around the fact that they successfully defended against an invasion. Why or how is irrelevant to your statement.

And you may recall Russians not only repelled them but chased them back through Germany, raping and looting the countryside along the way.
Purely by force of arms without the intervention of mother nature. The mongols were more effective in the cold than the rooskies so it was a non factor. Every modern military invasion was retreat until winter then release the mob westward.

the Mongols smashed several empires from China to the Middle East, to the borders of modern day Pakistan/India and eastern Europe, roughly 9 million square miles at it's largest extent:

This map depicts A) the greatest extent of the Mongol Empire ...

Back