Bottom Line: Tone-Talk On YouTube is Totally Addictive

Everyones seen your and others shit talking about RT on your website. If you don't like it here, you are free to leave. Door is open.
I’ve noticed a few members here bash RT on other forums while playing nice here, as well as a few pump’n’dump YouTubers who also trash RT on FB yet gladly shillbait their latest clips on here but rarely, or never, engage in gear themed threads. IMO that says a lot about a person. I’d rather deal with a complete 100% asshole than a two faced SOB because I know where I stand with the unwavering asshole.

Last edited:
Everyones seen your and others shit talking about RT on your website. If you don't like it here, you are free to leave. Door is open.

Please. I openly shit on the same people here that I referenced above as I did over at my forum. It’s a bit odd you’re taking offense to that while ignoring what I’ve also said about you guys as moderators over at TGF, I’ve never said a bad word about any of you The shitstains here? Absolutely. My posts there have been the same as they are here.

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to feel bad for shittalking guys talking about kid’s genitals. This is the weirdest fucking defense I’ve ever seen a moderator come to.

What’s he actually done to be an asshole?

If it was the toxic comments, need I remind you of the 20+ page thread from last week where members were talking about kid’s genitals and raping other member’s family members? You know, the usual banter that occurs in OTC.
Completely aside from whether I think he is or not, other people being worse doesn't affect whether he is one.

What’s he actually done to be an asshole? Please. I openly shit on the same people here that I referenced above as I did over at my forum. It’s a bit odd you’re taking offense to that while ignoring what I’ve also said about you guys as moderators over at TGF, I’ve never said a bad word about any of you The shitstains here? Absolutely. My posts there have been the same as they are here.
I’m not sure if I’m supposed to feel bad for shittalking guys talking about kid’s genitals. This is the weirdest fucking defense I’ve ever seen a moderator come to.
I banned that guy the second he started that shit. What else were we supposed to do? Also, don't ever accuse me of defending that shit. If some troll comes to your site and posts some off color shit....and you don't see it for a half hour...is that you defending it?

Please. I openly shit on the same people here that I referenced above as I did over at my forum. It’s a bit odd you’re taking offense to that while ignoring what I’ve also said about you guys as moderators over at TGF, I’ve never said a bad word about any of you The shitstains here? Absolutely. My posts there have been the same as they are here.

I’m taking it like you’re trying to say we condone that shit. I fucking despise any chomo shit and don’t tolerate it for a second. I guess we can chalk this up to a misunderstanding. I honestly don’t remember what happened or thread that you mentioned.

Attachments

• IMG_1949.gif
    IMG_1949.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 21
I’m taking it like you’re trying to say we condone that shit. I fucking despise any chomo shit and don’t tolerate it for a second. I guess we can chalk this up to a misunderstanding. I honestly don’t remember what happened or thread that you mentioned.

No, I’m not saying you guys condone that. More so, if anyone actually read what I’ve written at TGF, I’ve stated more than once that I can imagine you mods are between a rock and a hard place trying to uphold the free speech aspect while you have shitposters that push that shit to it’s limits.

The “defense” I was talking about is that you guys are coming down on me for talking shit about the people you have had to ban. The people that give this place the reputation it has and that it has to reach over the top levels and go on for days before something happens is what will keep that reputation in place. https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/who-the-hell-is-grace-bowels-or-bowers.305016 Take your pick from any page in that thread.

You guys are coming at me with “If you don’t like it, leave”, but you’re also banning the same people I’m talking about, I just think they’re allowed to spread their shit longer than they should be.

I wasn’t saying “RT mods suck and RT sucks”, I was merely explaining why this place has the reputation it does. Jumping at me and getting all “We see what you write” when I write the same shit here comes off as defensive over fuckbags you guys ban yourselves. That IS weird to me.

No, I’m not saying you guys condone that. More so, if anyone actually read what I’ve written at TGF, I’ve stated more than once that I can imagine you mods are between a rock and a hard place trying to uphold the free speech aspect while you have shitposters that push that shit to it’s limits.

The “defense” I was talking about is that you guys are coming down on me for talking shit about the people you have had to ban. The people that give this place the reputation it has and that it has to reach over the top levels and go on for days before something happens is what will keep that reputation in place. https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/who-the-hell-is-grace-bowels-or-bowers.305016 Take your pick from any page in that thread.

You guys are coming at me with “If you don’t like it, leave”, but you’re also banning the same people I’m talking about, I just think they’re allowed to spread their shit longer than they should be.

I wasn’t saying “RT mods suck and RT sucks”, I was merely explaining why this place has the reputation it does. Jumping at me and getting all “We see what you write” when I write the same shit here comes off as defensive over fuckbags you guys ban yourselves. That IS weird to me.
Run your house the way you want to, we will run ours the way we want. You can "feel" any way you want to.

The fact it happened at all and went on for about 2 weeks before it was permanently handled is the point. That kind of shit would not happen on any other forum and I get the “free speech is king” aspect of things, but when adults start talking about kids in a sexual manner like that, the only thing that kind of talk should invite is a permanent ban and an instant removal of all their teeth via fucking steel-toe shoes. The fact it even existed to begin with IS the point.

And that’s not even getting into the constant shit factory that is OTC.

It sucks because this forum has some great people and some badass gear, but the shitbags crawling so far under the bar of decency has become a shitstain on this place and is 100% where that “toxic” reputation has come from. I get the word “toxic”might have woke connotations or whatever, but it is what it is, disgusting behavior you had to ban someone for and it absolutely wasn’t the first time.

And that’s just THAT situation, not to mention anytime something modern or current is brought up here, there’s a few people here that automatically jump to just shitting all over something. It’s not constructive criticism, it’s just “I’m an angry little cunt that didn’t get what I wanted out of the world and RigTalk is my forum for spewing my anger because there’s like-minds there that like it when I do that and agree” Find a Polyphia thread without someone talking about the guitarist’s dicks, it’s impossible here.

The literal reason we literally are on RT is because it is a gear forum that isn't full of politically correct hobbyist NPCs saying this unironically:

People are allowed to have actual opinions without being bullied by companies or mods.

Modern shit (everything from polyphia to offset shitters) is shitty for tangible reasons, that are very easy to lay out. RT is full of guitarists who recognize this, and because everyone is free to say what they want, RT is not a fucking hugbox like you would apparently prefer.

I guess it's probably a coincidence that RT has the best gear, the best information on playing, recording, and performing, hmm?

RT would be EXACTLY LIKE EVERY OTHER BORING OBNOXIOUS FORUM ON THE INTERNET if it didn't have the "toxic" element - the two things go hand in hand. They are the two sides of the free "speech"ish coin.

The mods do the best they can to reign it in where they need to, and I think they do a great job tbh.

Yup. Misunderstanding. You think I’m talking about defending those shitbags when in actuality I’m talking about the member who started the tone talk thread about the jim root episode. You were kinda nasty to that member who said he didn’t like that episode and then defended the Marc guy coming on here and talking shit to him about it. Like I said…misunderstanding.

The literal reason we literally are on RT is because it is a gear forum that isn't full of politically correct hobbyist NPCs saying this unironically:

People are allowed to have actual opinions without being bullied by companies or mods.

Modern shit (everything from polyphia to offset shitters) is shitty for tangible reasons, that are very easy to lay out. RT is full of guitarists who recognize this, and because everyone is free to say what they want, RT is not a fucking hugbox like you would apparently prefer.

I guess it's probably a coincidence that RT has the best gear, the best information on playing, recording, and performing, hmm?

RT would be EXACTLY LIKE EVERY OTHER BORING OBNOXIOUS FORUM ON THE INTERNET if it didn't have the "toxic" element - the two things go hand in hand. They are the two sides of the free "speech"ish coin.

The mods do the best they can to reign it in where they need to, and I think they do a great job tbh.

Is that guy in the video talking about the bird flu vaccine?

/perfection

ahhh that thread. remember when I mentioned a member saying something and then getting antpiled? then they start lashing back? that thread is a perfect example. And depending on the situation I will let stuff ride until it gets reported. If I'm even aware of it of course.

I don’t know where this thread is going, but I will say I think Rev is one of the more interesting members that post here so I hope it doesn’t get too awry.

Who cares if people think this place is toxic. Every forum creates opinions amongst keyboard Warriors.

I don’t choose to post on other forums often, and I really only login at fractal which is a fantastic forum by the way. I like it here because people aren’t kissing the moderators ass all day long, I like that there’s an off-topic where people can say whatever the hell they want to say for better or worse, and I like tube amps (a lot).

Which gets back to tone talk, they talk about amps. Let’s talk about amps . 🤙🏼

I don’t know where this thread is going, but I will say I think Rev is one of the more interesting members that post here so I hope it doesn’t get too awry.

Who cares if people think this place is toxic. Every forum creates opinions amongst keyboard Warriors.

I don’t choose to post on other forums often, and I really only login at fractal which is a fantastic forum by the way. I like it here because people aren’t kissing the moderators ass all day long, I like that there’s an off-topic where people can say whatever the hell they want to say for better or worse, and I like tube amps (a lot).

Which gets back to tone talk, they talk about amps. Let’s talk about amps . 🤙🏼
Agreed on all counts!

The fact it happened at all and went on for about 2 weeks before it was permanently handled is the point. That kind of shit would not happen on any other forum and I get the “free speech is king” aspect of things, but when adults start talking about kids in a sexual manner like that, the only thing that kind of talk should invite is a permanent ban and an instant removal of all their teeth via fucking steel-toe shoes. The fact it even existed to begin with IS the point.

And that’s not even getting into the constant shit factory that is OTC.

It sucks because this forum has some great people and some badass gear, but the shitbags crawling so far under the bar of decency has become a shitstain on this place and is 100% where that “toxic” reputation has come from. I get the word “toxic”might have woke connotations or whatever, but it is what it is, disgusting behavior you had to ban someone for and it absolutely wasn’t the first time.

And that’s just THAT situation, not to mention anytime something modern or current is brought up here, there’s a few people here that automatically jump to just shitting all over something. It’s not constructive criticism, it’s just “I’m an angry little cunt that didn’t get what I wanted out of the world and RigTalk is my forum for spewing my anger because there’s like-minds there that like it when I do that and agree” Find a Polyphia thread without someone talking about the guitarist’s dicks, it’s impossible here.
It sounds like TGP is more your thing.

Back