Bottom Line: Tone-Talk On YouTube is Totally Addictive

• Thread starter Thread starter angelspade
  • Start date Start date
Great stuff. I spend too much time watching those episodes!😆

If you're into Metallica, the Bob Rock one was excellent. Great inside info on the making of the Black album.
are yes the epi the caused meltdowns on the internet with people saying Bob was wrong with what amps were used blah blah blah ... even though Bob was actually there and these internet morons were barely out of their dads sacks

are yes the epi the caused meltdowns on the internet with people saying Bob was wrong with what amps were used blah blah blah ... even though Bob was actually there and these internet morons were barely out of their dads sacks
Even if Bob did in fact confused the III with the IIC...Is it really that big of a deal?

Weird you should say that... when he was discussing the Black Album, I heard Bob say Mark III twice I believe, and I just assumed he meant IIC+ and was just mistaken. It struck me as odd as he seemed to have excellent recall regarding the gear he had used making records over the years.
Not really....since you can get that type of sound out of any Mark series amp.
Good point but mix in a Marshall some

in my defense, chicks with piercings and tattoos are really scary 😣

Does this mean we're not going to Prom?

1717496380433.jpeg

Reminds me of a comedian on some MTV comedy show back in the late 80s/early 90s. He was talking about a hot girl who got a butterfly on her breast. Said when she was a grandmother her grand kids would be asking her, "Hey grandma, show us Big Bird" :ROFLMAO:
Only stick figures for me :ROFLMAO:

Back