Bottom Line: Tone-Talk On YouTube is Totally Addictive

• Thread starter Thread starter angelspade
  • Start date Start date
It was a tone talk joke
(Here I was trying to get back on topic and you had to bring up panties (again))

Sorry, was also a joke in case that was coming off as hostile.
Did I bring them up before?
Sorry, I've been smoking a lot of pot lately.
Helps me deal the the toxic nature of things.

Any one have a copy of the meme of Dave with a rose in his mouth ?
The love letter...

Rig-Toxic, though :ROFLMAO:
Is that only funny because I'm stoned and it's like 4am?
guitar-animated-gif-3-3166473872.gif

I just finished watching the Bob Rock episode (again...old news to ost of you), but it was fantastic.

I wouldn't say Rig Talk is toxic but it does remind me of Jr. High.

Well, there was a behind the scenes vote recently to rename Rig-Talk to "High Gain Hugbox" and ban all cussing and any critique of anything, so no feelings get hurt (because feelings matter most). It was voted down unanamiously. At least we tried!

Well, there was a behind the scenes vote recently to rename Rig-Talk to "High Gain Hugbox" and ban all cussing and any critique of anything, so no feelings get hurt (because feelings matter most). It was voted down unanamiously. At least we tried!

Thank fucking goodness for that.
See people, there's still hope for us humans after all.
Well, that is until the aliens arrive.
But until then, fuck y'all and word to your mother!

The MARK III EPISODE . The drama this episode caused
Weird you should say that... when he was discussing the Black Album, I heard Bob say Mark III twice I believe, and I just assumed he meant IIC+ and was just mistaken. It struck me as odd as he seemed to have excellent recall regarding the gear he had used making records over the years.

Weird you should say that... when he was discussing the Black Album, I heard Bob say Mark III twice I believe, and I just assumed he meant IIC+ and was just mistaken. It struck me as odd as he seemed to have excellent recall regarding the gear he had used making records over the years.
Paging @VESmedic

No. Bob rock is a Senile old man who can barely tie his shoes. He’s very similar to Joe Biden, and his memory is completely gone. Even though he produced the most iconic heavy albums tone of all time, his “memory isn’t what it used to be” per rig talk forumites. They know better than bob rock. Bob is basically on his death bed and can barely speak. I know he said it was a mark 3 several times and has several times in the past as well, but rig talk says otherwise. Rig talk should be listened to over Bob Rock on what he used on his albums, always.

No. Bob rock is a Senile old man who can barely tie his shoes. He’s very similar to Joe Biden, and his memory is completely gone. Even though he produced the most iconic heavy albums tone of all time, his “memory isn’t what it used to be” per rig talk forumites. They know better than bob rock. Bob is basically on his death bed and can barely speak. I know he said it was a mark 3 several times and has several times in the past as well, but rig talk says otherwise. Rig talk should be listened to over Bob Rock on what he used on his albums, always.
Death bed? Seriously? He was just in town here not that long ago working with the Motley guys and by all accounts was healthy and lucid. Where did you get this information about his illness...Or are you making a joke?

Nevermind...I just read your post again. Totally got the sarcasm.

Last edited:

Back