Bottom Line: Tone-Talk On YouTube is Totally Addictive

• Thread starter Thread starter angelspade
  • Start date Start date
From the mid 80's until the year 2000 I played every day, at least 2 hours a day, sometimes 4 hours a day. I have gotten to the point where I am able to play fluently and learn songs quickly.

There are hundreds, maybe thousands that have heard me play. I have no interest in proving to an imbecile like you, who is obviously an amateur musicians at best, how well I play.

But, I have been where you are musically, and I can tell that you need to turn off all those crutches you need to play.
Man, this sounds familiar.

:unsure:

Reactions: Geo
Cell phones weren't even a thing until 2005. I can only imagine the videos we would see if they were around in the 80's.

Cell phones weren't even a thing until 2005. I can only imagine the videos we would see if they were around in the 80's.
That's how you get the best recorded guitar tones..

Hit record on yore cell, toss it across the room, and turn your amp up to 11

:m4:

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Can I ask a practical question at this point?

Are we gonna play Stonehenge tonight?

1717083789710.jpeg

cc: @JackBootedThug

a personal favorite...

WTF?!!! Henrik was Smithers the entire time? That asshole catfished me on AOL for months!
I funk'n knew I shouldn't have bought him plane tickets to the Caribbean to visit his dying goldfish.
Something about that seemed off to me.

WTF?!!! Henrik was Smithers the entire time? That asshole catfished me on AOL for months!
I funk'n knew I shouldn't have bought him plane tickets to the Caribbean to visit his dying goldfish.
Something about that seemed off to me.
Wow, AOL instant messenger. Those were the days, the halycon sunset moments before social media. In some ways I still think about chatting long into the night..connecting...chatting with whomever may pop up next. Staring off into the stars, dreaming of what could await. When AIM finally shutdown, I accepted that FatDong69x420666 would leave me as my screenname but yet somehow in that moment I knew...the memories would stay with me forever.

Wow, AOL instant messenger. Those were the days, the halycon sunset moments before social media. In some ways I still think about chatting long into the night..connecting...chatting with whomever may pop up next. Staring off into the stars, dreaming of what could await. When AIM finally shutdown, I accepted that FatDong69x420666 would leave me as my screenname but yet somehow in that moment I knew...the memories would stay with me forever.

I was r0ck3rgirl26, though it was more like 16... 😅

Back