Bottom Line: Tone-Talk On YouTube is Totally Addictive

• Thread starter Thread starter angelspade
  • Start date Start date
I’ve noticed a few members here bash RT on other forums while playing nice here, as well as a few pump’n’dump YouTubers who also trash RT on FB yet gladly shillbait their latest clips on here but rarely, or never, engage in gear themed threads. IMO that says a lot about a person. I’d rather deal with a complete 100% asshole than a two faced SOB because I know where I stand with the unwavering asshole.
And we accept that shit as it is . And then we have fun . Spot on

Yep. 100%

That's why it actually IS fun - because since people can say what they actually think and have actual conversations and interactions

Instead of fucking performative dick sucking of products and companies, and fellating whatever idiotic new music is taking Tik-Tok by storm

"Oh no, people on RT are allowed to shit on things wahhhh"

Yeah that makes it what it is. You actually know where people stand

Don't like RT? Cool, perfectly fine.
Don't like gear forums in general? Cool, perfectly fine.
Think FB groups are happening and are the cool, insulated and echo chamber minded places to be since gear forums are "dead"? Cool, perfectly fine.
Think all of the above is true but then still come here to only spam YT vids? PATHETIC!

Last edited:
Don't like RT? Cool, perfectly fine.
Don't like gear forums in general? Cool, perfectly fine.
Think FB groups are happening and the cool, insulated and echo chamber minded place to be since gear forums are "dead"? Cool, perfectly fine.
Think all of the above is true but then still come here to only spam YT vids? PATHETIC!

HI GUYS SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE HERES MY 45 MINUTE AD READ FOR RAID SHADOW LEGENDS - LOOK AT THE DETAIL ON THESE HEROES - THEN I'M GOING TO FUMBLE THROUGH AN EVH OR LED ZEP SOLO (BECAUSE NO ONES EVER HEARD ANYONE DO THAT BEFORE) WITH A PROFILE OF A BE100 WITH A MESA OS CAB IR (LINK BELOW TO BUY MY EXCLUSIVE PROFILES AND IR PACK) AND DONT FORGET THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY DISTROKID AND DONT FORGET THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY WHATEVER DOGSHIT CHINESE GUITAR I'M PLAYING AND DONT FORGET 85% OF THIS VIDEO IS ADS ON TOP OF ADS ON TOP OF THE YOUTUBE ADS THAT INTERRUPT THE VIDEO EVERY 14 SECONDS

Yep. 100%

That's why it actually IS fun - because since people can say what they actually think and have actual conversations and interactions

Instead of fucking performative dick sucking of products and companies, and fellating whatever idiotic new music is taking Tik-Tok by storm

"Oh no, people on RT are allowed to shit on things wahhhh"

Yeah that makes it what it is. You actually know where people stand
The shit weeds it’s self
Sorry man
I’m not going to die before September lol . How do change that anyways ? I don’t know how to do that

I logged out of Facebook about nine years ago. I’ve never tried to be youtube famous. Maybe I should give it another go and play Chinese guitars?

My wife said I should login into Facebook and work on the Corey James guitars page but I’m not really building anything right now so whatever.

I logged out of Facebook about nine years ago. I’ve never tried to be youtube famous. Maybe I should give it another go and play Chinese guitars?

My wife said I should login into Facebook and work on the Corey James guitars page but I’m not really building anything right now so whatever.
My wife has made herself semi retarded watching TikTok videos. Do guitar and amp TikTok videos…but with assless chaps….and no dundaduns on…it will trend like a mofo…trust me…

I guess it's probably a coincidence that RT has the best gear, the best information on playing, recording, and performing, hmm?

Dude there’s maybe 10 guys here who will post their playing and have actual experience with recording and performing and about 10x as many that are scared as fuck to even post a 10 second clip of their playing here but will talk shit like they can wipe the floor with every badass player. We must be seeing two entirely different RigTalks.

There’s definitely some great gear here, it makes for awesome pictures, but ya see it a fuck of a lot more than you hear it.

Dude there’s maybe 10 guys here who will post their playing and have actual experience with recording and performing and about 10x as many that are scared as fuck to even post a 10 second clip of their playing here but will talk shit like they can wipe the floor with every badass player. We must be seeing two entirely different RigTalks.

There’s definitely some great gear here, it makes for awesome pictures, but ya see it a fuck of a lot more than you hear it.

I'm gonna need names, I'm confused. I've heard most of the frequent fliers that post all the time. Tech has tons on youtube. Arch posts tons of stuff here. Medic posts insane mixes all the time. I just did some C+ DIs with GJGo - he posts boogie shit all the time. SBlues posted a bunch of clips of his crazy amps. I've heard Racers marshalls, Japetus fenders, and Smashed's W800 and MGL a bunch. LPmojo did a ton of demos of scotts pickups. nigel did a really great sounding 90s punk type mix a while back. Someones posting a new hellrazor clip all the time.

Who exactly are you talking about, is what I'm wondering?

Back