Amps you want to try

I would like to plug into a Cameron for about an hour.

I’d also love to play through a Gower.

Never played thru either, but all the online clips I’ve heard suggest that Gower has that stretchy, slippery, greasy thing going on that Cameron seems to deliver in spades.

Larry Dino/PM
Hermansson’s ground up build (hopefully it’s coming)
Wizard Hell Razor
Anything Ground Zero related (love my hellion)
Carstens Empire

I think that’s about it these days, maybe a Cameron to see about the hype
You know. I have never played a hermansson, but i felt like the hellion was tight as fuck. How does it compare with hermansson as far as that goes, or are they too different to compare? I hear that they are both crazy in how much you can change the tone with switches and knobs.

I would like to plug into a Cameron for about an hour.

I’d also love to play through a Gower.

Never played thru either, but all the online clips I’ve heard suggest that Gower has that stretchy, slippery, greasy thing going on that Cameron seems to deliver in spades.
I have played a gower. It was very dark, but i think that is just a jose thing. I cant stand the circuit. I bet if gower were going for a diff mod, i would have loved it. I hear great things about his work

You know. I have never played a hermansson, but i felt like the hellion was tight as fuck. How does it compare with hermansson as far as that goes, or are they too different to compare? I hear that they are both crazy in how much you can change the tone with switches and knobs.
They’re hard to compare. The Hermansson voicing is very distinct. I’ve had 3 of his amps. You can add voicing switches to them and sculpt the tone pretty heavily. I basically find a sound I like and ride volume to change it. It is the tightest amp I have played.

I’ve owned a GZ hellion, moab, and mesa recto mod. Those also can get stupid tight but not as tight as the Hermansson. But. You can dial in more or less body, more or less hair, and the voicing options and clipper changes have a more profound effect on the overall tone and feel. You also can make them as raw or compressed as you want. Part of what makes the GZ stuff so good is the insane changes you can do within the same amp. For the MOAB for example you can cop basically any Marshall tone you can imagine.

Larry... I want to hear what'll the fuss is about
Mesa Multiwatt
Uber Ultra
Amplified Nation
Suhr Hedgehog
Friedman Plex

Me too. I want to try all of the available heads out there.
Know their similarities and differences.

I've got a VH4, but I want a VH2 as well.
Ever since you said, CH3 of the VH2 is the best Diezel CH ever,
I have been tracking used VH2's.

Yeah he had me fuct up with that also. Making me think..... should I sell the herbert mkiii for a VH2 and have some cash left over?

🤔🤔🤔

Me too. I want to try all of the available heads out there.
Know their similarities and differences.

I've got a VH4, but I want a VH2 as well.
Ever since you said, CH3 of the VH2 is the best Diezel CH ever,
I have been tracking used VH2's.
I’m still amazed . It’s not as punchu say but ch2 is just so cool

I'm not doing anymore mods actually I'm officially done but thanks !
IMG_4754.gif

Back