Larry is banned?

8vtxnl.jpg

main-qimg-2bb66fc4a1181113b7457b952bf9c51e-lq

Quit being a Fanboi! We know you’re waiting for one of his amps.
Lol but fr I do have an amp coming and he says it’s going to be on time . And me and have no problem . I do have faith in Larry

Last edited:
OG guys would know I used to put up a Christmas avatar that was very cheeky back when Bob savage owned the forum. Under current moderation and ownership they’d likely demand it be changed.
Bro', if you can describe or PM it to me I'll say yea or nay. :dunno:

Lol but fr I do have an amp coming and he says it’s going to be on time . And me and have no problem . I do have faith in
I don't know if it will be sad or funny when you start a thread a year from now complaining about being ripped off. I truly hope it doesn't happen. I would love to see another Larry out in the real world and hopefully some demos. But I don't think I could bring myself to give a deposit.

Who are all the people on this waiting list in all honesty? Surely the vast majority of people that know of Larry amps are oil here and the few other forums. How many people can we really believe are putting down deposits on these things, collecting them and never mentioning to to anyone? In all the pics I've seen form his house, I feel like he is only making 3-4 a year. Honestly.

Back