Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
I don't know if it will be sad or funny when you start a thread a year from now complaining about being ripped off. I truly hope it doesn't happen. I would love to see another Larry out in the real world and hopefully some demos. But I don't think I could bring myself to give a deposit.

Who are all the people on this waiting list in all honesty? Surely the vast majority of people that know of Larry amps are oil here and the few other forums. How many people can we really believe are putting down deposits on these things, collecting them and never mentioning to to anyone? In all the pics I've seen form his house, I feel like he is only making 3-4 a year. Honestly.
I’ve been in contact with Larry and he’s been easy to reach and continues to always say I’ll have my am in September . I believe him.

Sadly, she did not say that :(
Throwing Hotdog Down A Hallway Tight GIF - Throwing Hotdog ...

I’ve been in contact with Larry and he’s been easy to reach and continues to always say I’ll have my am in September . I believe him.
I hate to say this but SBlue and couple of other guys said the exact same thing and the mood soured once the claimed ETA did not materialize.....same can be said for multiple Cameron amp deals. I hope for your sake the amp is delivered on time and with a back panel...........:dunno::yes::poke:

I hate to say this but SBlue and couple of other guys said the exact same thing and the mood soured once the claimed ETA did not materialize.....same can be said for multiple Cameron amp deals. I hope for your sake the amp is delivered on time and with a back panel...........:dunno::yes::poke:
Larry deserves all the shit he gets. He refuses to use modern new caps, up charges for old dried up garbage, up charges for when they actually do fail, and then gives shit to his customers for making him stand up to do the extra work and spend the extra shipping money. The amount of bullshit Tiago had to go through to get a dumb back panel is uncalled for.

I don’t offer mods commercially but I’ve been asked to mod amps locally and refused. If I don’t know the state of the amp and have the ability to go through it top to bottom with my name attached to it I won’t do it.

I have a new keyboard on order; due to ship late August.

So I should have it by September too!

The goal was to get under his skin and Larry took the bait, tackle, rod, and boat with it. I’d crack a beer if I were thegame lol
My goal isn't to get anyone banned. Quite the contrary. I need to be made whole like Sblue and Disfigured were, however long and agonizing those processes were. My words also sound a stark warning of what to expect for anyone with an amp on order. I'm not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd to be treated this way and won't be the last. I doubt this short ban will affect anything as Larry's pattern is to pop up here approximately once a month, stay for several days insulting anyone he can, then disappear again for several weeks. This week long ban is a bit weak and would likely just coincide with the time he wasn't going to post here anyway.

My goal isn't to get anyone banned. Quite the contrary. I need to be made whole like Sblue and Disfigured were, however long and agonizing those processes were. My words also sound a stark warning of what to expect for anyone with an amp on order. I'm not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd to be treated this way and won't be the last. I doubt this short ban will affect anything as Larry's pattern is to pop up here approximately once a month, stay for several days insulting anyone he can, then disappear again for several weeks. This week long ban is a bit weak and would likely just coincide with the time he wasn't going to post here anyway.

Just so we are clear I certainly didn’t say banned, I said under his skin, so I fully agree. It’s his actions that got the temp ban.

Back